sneak peek at my TD04 ep85

dac69er

Super Moderator
almost finished the TD04 conversion. just a sneaky peek at the engine bay.

just need a couple more silicone bends and then to fabricate and exhaust and its done! alot of custom work has gone in to this, that is why it has taken so damn long!

cant wait to get it sorted, fit the power fc and get it mapped :)

IMG-20120303-00071.jpg

IMG-20120303-00070.jpg

IMG-20120318-00092.jpg

IMG-20120318-00093.jpg

richglanzav

Member +
hey dunc looking sweet mate is it forged or stock? what kinda boost u looking at running? did you swap the P/S pump for the 4efte one when ya swapped the engine? or just stuck with the ep85 one?

dac69er

Super Moderator
stock, i just rebuilt it myself. going to run about 1 bar on the td04. power steering pump is the GT one, also used the GT pipes that go to the rack.

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Very nice buddy! :)

Look forward to seeing it with some boost :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

dac69er

Super Moderator
Like the air filter the way its braced as well. Have you any more pics of the cooler?

i have a couple, but i will admit, i got a bit excited while fitting it so didnt take as many pics as i should have. will chuck a few on when i am home later.

its a renault 5 turbo cooler with custom outlets and bracket.

dac69er

Super Moderator
Very nice buddy! :)

Look forward to seeing it with some boost :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

its had ct9 boost for a year, now it should be even more impressive with td04 power and a power fc controlling it all.

will most likely be making the trip up to yourselves for mapping when its done. if you have time to fit me in, you look really busy recently!!!!

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
will most likely be making the trip up to yourselves for mapping when its done. if you have time to fit me in, you look really busy recently!!!!

Give me a little notice and i'll be able to book it in, 7 days a week so i'm sure we can sort something! :)

Nice that you're considering us for mapping, thanks :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

Shorty

Member +
Lookin good dunc. why didnt you use the oem ps pump? From what i see i cant see a reason to change it? My engine is going back in soon so may actual star gettin some where soon lol. just no time atm. you staying oem out side? Starting to wish i had tbh.

dac69er

Super Moderator
i cant really remember why i used the GT pump. may have just been the fact it was in better condition and meant i could fit my blue silicone hoses ;)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
dunc, could you poss send me some details on what you have used too get the air filter there. im looking too do myn in the same position instead of behing grill, but no idea what pipes etc too get lol

thanks an this is loook sweet mate, that side exit would have topped it off :)