IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

Hope you like :)

addz

Member +
Nice.

But what the heck is that on your car?!?! lol

Am I seeing things to be what they are in existence.

scot-ish

Member +
looks good that, ferrets are cool we fuckers, but im sure it wouldny be on my roof lol, snow or no snow, just incase haha

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Get it out for some snow drifting!!! how you finding the front exit?? i dont think i could live with one of those. mines really loud as it is.

its looking great, ferrets cool too!

i was going to get my kit stuck on but ive decided its too cold to work on cars.

sheri

Member +
thank you all for your kind commets :)

PC18 - I love it! mind you all I can hear is my wheel bearing at the moment! so I've not really gone anywhere in her since she's been done - wheel bearing it due to be done tomorrow (snow permitting)

just need to get her on a dyno now!!

seab

Member +
Yeah definetly :) but if you want a mini photo shoot it will have to be on my drive as my engine needs to be rebuilt at the moment lol.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
ahh i bet your dying to take it out! yeah i cant wait to get mine on a dyno either. theres no 4wd rolling roads anywhere near me though :(

thank you all for your kind commets :)

PC18 - I love it! mind you all I can hear is my wheel bearing at the moment! so I've not really gone anywhere in her since she's been done - wheel bearing it due to be done tomorrow (snow permitting)

just need to get her on a dyno now!!

sheri

Member +
nor down here :( they seem to be few and far apart, a garage near me was meant to be getting one but that seems to have gone by the by

pitty we couldn't find somewhere smack in the middle for everyone and take it over for the day!

and no I cant wait to take it out, I'm itching, the bearing is being done tomorrow so the weekend it play time, gotta clock up those 'running in' miles!

sheri

Member +
looks good, any plans to get it lowered?

yeah not sure where I'll get the kit mind you :confused:

I need to get lower profile tyres on her and I think that will help for a bit (need to get the funds back up after the work I've just done one her!)

She needs a full respray too as she is black and dark blue at the moment :(

and yep thats my ferret, we actually have 4, one is up for rehoming if you want him!!