so i went and bought this - any info anyone? wide arch ep82

pig666eon

Member +
so im sure some will know of this car back in 07-08 i was just wondering of anyone knew the full history on it, no probs if not just wanted to know

its a wide arch gt with top secret all over it, kit im sure costs $$$$ its extremely well done i have a gen varis on the v that doesnt fit aswell as everything on this thing and its fair old now

was told it was built by top secret and had a stroker when it came to the uk but was removed when it wouldnt sell or something and a standard one put in ect

here is a pic anyway any info will be appreciated cheers

DSC00222.jpg

Reeco

Member +
dont know anything about it mate other than the fact that top secrets gold paint is £400 a litre so looks like youve got a pretty expensive grill there ;) im major jealous though, have wanted that car since i first saw it a while back!:)

pig666eon

Member +
yeah unfortunately its not in the cond that it is in the pic and the quads are gone from it aswell, i have a doner gt bought aswell now so i will be building it back up from next week. its just a shell now but its in very good nick

best not say how much i paid for it so haha but its defo a top secret build car? ive heard both yes and no i would like someone maybe to confirm it ect, ive sent a email off to them to see so ill just have to wait for a reply. just want a bit of history on it if possible cause if it is ill keep it original and if not then ill do some of my own stuff on her ect

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i might have a pic of it somewhere if i get chance i will have a look. no promisses though lol.

pig666eon

Member +
i have about 5 here i found on the web but nothing else really, cheers if you could it could be one i dont have. i have 3 of it in japan looking rough and two of it here in the uk the one above is one of them. all were got on here from old threads but if you have something there that would be great cheers dude

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
if i did have any they will prob be off here. i will have to check the "archive" on the other computer lol.

its a cool car though. i always liked the look of it. nice to hear its going to be put back on the road again. im looking forward to seeing some more pics of it.

pig666eon

Member +
cheers lad yeah im glad aswell i know the car has a bit of history but if its a top secret car ill restore it and if not then ill do some odds and ends to it ect

it has a wide toms from bumper now as the other one was made bits of or something but still looks good, other than that its still the same and the interior panels and that are the same color as the line in the car, didnt have time to go through everything but whats there is there i suppose. all the body work is there and i think that all that matters really everything else can be replaced

yeah ill be starting work next week ill get some pics up of it around then it shoulodnt take long to get it running again but prob will be feb/march before ill have the funds for the bodywork prob best leave it till last anyway

Johnny_C

Lifer
i cant help but doubt that its a top secret car,ive seen pics of it from a few years back,didnt think it then,dont think it now.
any more pics of it?is there any marker plates on it from top secret?
what was/is the full spec on it?

pig666eon

Member +
it may not be a top secret car but they were defo involved in the build lad ive no doubt about that, the hole kit is a 8+ piece kit that bolts on and off there is no bodges there at all even today as its been sitting up its still in very good nick. you onl;y have to look at the kit dude and you will see the quality that it is

its just a shell jonny thats why ive asked in the first post for more info on it, the lad who bought it from keilliys or whatever said they told him about the car before they fixed it up/ took the engine out. they said it was stroked and running serious power, im sure more from here would know a bit more on the subject. im going to get in contact with keilliys on monday and see if they remember it at all and see whats what

from the old pics its plastered with top secret bits and bobs, something in the car yesterday with top secret 2 on it, ive looked it up there and this is what cam up

http://topsecret.ico.bz/company1.html

it seems to be a sister company of top secret who does body work and that, could be all bull and made to look like it was top secret but i really dont think so

Johnny_C

Lifer
it may not be a top secret car but they were defo involved in the build lad ive no doubt about that, the hole kit is a 8+ piece kit that bolts on and off there is no bodges there at all even today as its been sitting up its still in very good nick. you onl;y have to look at the kit dude and you will see the quality that it is

its just a shell jonny thats why ive asked in the first post for more info on it, the lad who bought it from keilliys or whatever said they told him about the car before they fixed it up/ took the engine out. they said it was stroked and running serious power, im sure more from here would know a bit more on the subject. im going to get in contact with keilliys on monday and see if they remember it at all and see whats what

from the old pics its plastered with top secret bits and bobs, something in the car yesterday with top secret 2 on it, ive looked it up there and this is what cam up

http://topsecret.ico.bz/company1.html

it seems to be a sister company of top secret who does body work and that, could be all bull and made to look like it was top secret but i really dont think so

nice find!

the thing is,top secret painted 'their' cars white,white was for cars that arnt more for fun and testing,the gold cars the best of what they can produce.
just find it a bit odd that they would paint a customers car in their colours.

TO82

Member +
I worked at KTC when it was first imported, and was the one who spotted it in the auctions in Japan. Ive got a couple more pics of it while it was there but there not all that good, had a few more but cant seem to find them as it was a while ago now, would be nice to see how it looks now, i did see it for sale with a livesports rear wing and modified Toms bumper not so long ago it looked well on the outside.

As for modifications, when it came from Japan it was pritty much stock, IIRC it had a HKS Mushroom filter, everything else engine wise was totally stock, exhaust, intercooler etc. It had some super stiff suspension setup, and those rims you can see in the Pics. I loved the look of the car and was intending on buying it once it landed, but it ended up costing too much for me to afford at the time so gave it a miss. The Car was for sale for a while, until an Irish trader bought it and took it over there.

Post the pics youve found up on the thread mate, did you say you have some of it in japan? Would be nice too see.

Heres the only pics i can find:

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

:)

pig666eon

Member +
yeah im not sure what the storie is tbh really but as said even if its not a top secret car at least it has a bit of history with them and thats as good as i could have hoped for tbh

im not sure when this was built as it a gt like but maybe it was a good few years back and things could have been different then if you get me could be doing jobs for customers, im sure if they had of asked for the colors or design it would have been done haha no one turns down a few quid haha

even still even if its nothing to do with them what so ever im well happy with it, its a nice car and the kit is very well made not everyones cup of ta but i like it haha

TO82

Member +
Ye pritty rough there lol The bumper was intacted before shipping to the UK as it was all on piece when it was in the auction i did have the auction pics at one time but cant find any on my laptop.

As for the Engine story, it was defiantly stock when it arrived and the engine was never swapped while at KTC.

I dont no any other history on it from before it was imported, i remember seeing it in the auction and it was going through the next day.

Did you find any other pics?

pig666eon

Member +
yeah cheers anyway thats great what you have there spot on

right ok yeah so some stories being told so haha

i have plans for it and im going to have it looking well but if i taught it was top secret then i would restore it but if not then ill just do some of my own bits ect nothing major anyway it looks well in white

i think a toms spoiler and a toms grill is on the cards, the front was damaged and there was a toms front bumper put on it so i might go with a toms theme if its not a proper top secret worked on car

TO82

Member +
Ye should look well, that was what i would have done Tom's Spoiler and front grill, Not a fan of the rear bumper tbh maybe worth doing somthing with that, keep us updated with the progress though man.

Its got Potential to be a nice one of a kind GT!

:)

Shorty

Member +
I rember the old thread now iv read it and seen the pics of the damage. not my cup of tea tbh but will.defo be a one off and the rear bumper looks the nuts ;) pm me if you ever change that as i like that rear bumper alot!!

Reeco

Member +
its not suprising the engine was put back stock over here, dont know if anybody has read the latest banzai but the 9 sec skyline that was featured in smokeys 200mph tokyo tunnel run is in it and it was toned right down mod wise before it got here, and top secret 2 is 100% a enuine sister company, ive had an obsession with top secret for some time. but yeah regardless of weather this is genuine or not its still a lovley looking GT and its a huge shame theres no replica kits out there.