Some photoshops i did.

Derek

Lifer
First of excuse the quality my second day using this still getting used to it so send me photo's of your cars as i want to practice..
Idrees car:
glanza2.jpg

to
glanza2-3.jpg

My car:
2009_0226sessions0837.jpg

to
2009_0226sessions0837-2.jpg

more to come.

I have been waiting for someone to do this for ages for me.haha. Gone change the colour of my wheels to bronze for me the entire wheel including the lip. Here is a picture:

600CIMG5409.jpg

If you want to try a few more colours you think will be nice work away as I will be spraying them shortly so need some ideas.
Also work away if you want to try a different colour for the car like a midnight blue or a dark rusty bronze.
Rep will be added.;)
Thanks Christy

Derek

Lifer
I have been waiting for someone to do this for ages for me.haha. Gone change the colour of my wheels to bronze for me the entire wheel including the lip. Here is a picture:

600CIMG5409.jpg

If you want to try a few more colours you think will be nice work away as I will be spraying them shortly so need some ideas.
Also work away if you want to try a different colour for the car like a midnight blue or a dark rusty bronze.
Rep will be added.;)
Thanks Christy

Give me a few dude see what i can muster for you.

Gone try it in a rusty bronze colour with black wheels, think that will look sex. Also if it aint too much trouble could you try and find a darker bronze for the wheels. So one of black car with bronze wheels and one of bronze car with black wheels mmmmmmm:haha:
Thanks bud, rep added.
Christy

ChrisGT

Member +
Are you guys simply creating a new layer, setting it to "Color" type and then painting over it?

Google "Replace Color" in Photoshop, lets you select a colour on your image then replace it with any other colour. Works well on cars that aren't black or white, and looks quite realistic.

EP91_Girl

Member +
Hay wicked dude... can i ask you a quick question hun are you duplicated the layer and then changing the colour that way? Also what platform of Photoshop are you currently using?

Here is a tip for ya: for a nice clean edge to coloure change on a car try adding a new layer - and create a clipping mask on that new layer by clicking on all the sections of the car you want to re coloure using the + and - tabs :)
this will make it look a lot more smooth and less chopped :)

If ya need help just PM me, im not great but i know what its like to start form the bottom :D

Good start hun enjoy Also do you have a graphics tablet there wicked cool

xx

Derek

Lifer
Hay wicked dude... can i ask you a quick question hun are you duplicated the layer and then changing the colour that way? Also what platform of Photoshop are you currently using?

Here is a tip for ya: for a nice clean edge to coloure change on a car try adding a new layer - and create a clipping mask on that new layer by clicking on all the sections of the car you want to re coloure using the + and - tabs :)
this will make it look a lot more smooth and less chopped :)

If ya need help just PM me, im not great but i know what its like to start form the bottom :D

Good start hun enjoy Also do you have a graphics tablet there wicked cool

xx

Am just using the editing options in photobucket on these have photoshop at home not sure which one going to have a go on photoshop when i get home later today, the rough edges are wrecking my head mess's up the whole photo, cheers for the tips i may be in touch.lol:rockon:

Yeah mate that colour is sweet. Think it would look immense painted that colour or even a shade darker.
You should try and do a few chops where you put bodykits etc on the car, my mate used to be amazing at it. Like you take a picture with a Glanza with a JAM kit say and then chop the kit off and fit it to another car.
Think we should maybe start a photochop competition if there was enough interest. If you got really good at it you could start charging people, I know I would pay if someone was amazing and could make me a virtual image of how I want my car to be when finished.
Thanks again mate.
Christy

Derek

Lifer
Yeah mate that colour is sweet. Think it would look immense painted that colour or even a shade darker.
You should try and do a few chops where you put bodykits etc on the car, my mate used to be amazing at it. Like you take a picture with a Glanza with a JAM kit say and then chop the kit off and fit it to another car.
Think we should maybe start a photochop competition if there was enough interest. If you got really good at it you could start charging people, I know I would pay if someone was amazing and could make me a virtual image of how I want my car to be when finished.
Thanks again mate.
Christy

No bother dude going be practicing like a madman, im determined to get good at this stuff, probs do a few more of your car and a few others today.:rockon:

No bother dude going be practicing like a madman, im determined to get good at this stuff, probs do a few more of your car and a few others today.:rockon:

Work away with my car mate love seeing different options to go for. Yeah I would love to be able to do this also just dont have the time or patience to sit down and learn.
Christy

EP91_Girl

Member +
going be practicing like a madman, im determined to get good at this stuff

Well hun if ya need some started tips i dont mind giving ya some help via PM or msn... once you get the basics you will gradually be able to advance in more complex tool manipulation..

Im deffo up for a PhotoChopp Compotition tbw bring it on whoop
xx