some photshop i did a while ago

DaviesL

Fresh Recruit
well it seems as though a couple of posts have come up about photoshop, so i thought it'd be rude not to share something i did.

I used to be into photoshopping car pictures alot, but did this one recently for fun and ended up spending a few hours on it :p

hope you like it, anyway, this is how the picture started:
68223012hw1.jpg

and here are the stages of what i did to it. i mixture of copy and pasting, and my own brushing "skills" lol

hope you like:
33007276fe0.jpg

30626341dw2.jpg

86028596rn8.jpg

12033609vh9.jpg

mcleod

Member +
im likin the hatchback but not so much the coupe
that last hatchback is brilliant mate.
get some ep's up

PelvisGt

Member +
How the hell did you make it a have a boot and the bonnet up !?!? haha i''ce seen pictures like this in a Redline magazine but they just make the cars really low and crazy body kits (bit gay i think) but this is clever :)

Just saw that you still have the reflection on the cars body, well done :homer:

DaviesL

Fresh Recruit
How the hell did you make it a have a boot and the bonnet up !?!?

as i mentioned, some of it was from copying and pasting from other images, but involed alot of editing to look right.

whenever i do photoshops i try my best to keep them looking as realistic as possible.

shame most of my work is on my other hardrive that i cant get into otherwise i would have posted more.

haven't done a starlet though :(

Dan3SGTE

Member +
all im saying is a iknow who to call when i want a bit of photoshoping done... that really is excellent. best ive seen so far on this site.....

ChrisGT

Member +
Not too shabby mate! The bonnet open would've been a lot of work! What CS do you use? Or do you use 7.0?