Some pics from Jap North 08!

Rik

Member +
Not a bad day, apart from a bit of wet weather! It cleared up in the end though! Was good to meet some of you guys, will have to have a proper chat next time as I only met a couple of you! Here's some snaps of the day :)

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231-1.jpg

IMG_0232-1.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0234-1.jpg

IMG_0236-1.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0238-1.jpg

dan

Member +
hey rik,

Good to see you there, i was the guy in the black cap who features in a couple of your pics :) GT is lookin rather nice dude :)

Was a good turn out and hopefully next year it will be even bigger.

Rik

Member +
hey rik,

Good to see you there, i was the guy in the black cap who features in a couple of your pics :) GT is lookin rather nice dude :)

Was a good turn out and hopefully next year it will be even bigger.

Cheers dude! Sorry I didn't get to talk to you man. Whats the next show you're all going to? Who did you come up with?

I so want nicks wheels :( the car looks awesome. I forgot to ask him if he wanted to whack some stickers on my car as well darn it!

I'm not sure what happened in that crash, I spotted it on the way home so out came the camera at the lights and took some snaps lol

dan

Member +
Think the next one were going to is Trax if your gunna be there :)

I came down with mike in the gt4 along with kelly nike and 59bhp mike :)

Sure we'll get chance to have a chat if your coming to trax if not you should try make it down to the jap north west monthly meet at the mascrat manor evey 2nd monday :)

Rik

Member +
^^^ Cheers man! Means alot, the first time I saw your gt i was like...i need mine as sweet as that! One of my faves on here :)

Dan, i wont be at trax i dont think :( but i will be sure to get down to your next meet! Whats the date it will be on?? I might be going to york raceway next week to try get some times in if all goes well :)

dan

Member +
^^^ Cheers man! Means alot, the first time I saw your gt i was like...i need mine as sweet as that! One of my faves on here :)

Dan, i wont be at trax i dont think :( but i will be sure to get down to your next meet! Whats the date it will be on?? I might be going to york raceway next week to try get some times in if all goes well :)

8th September matey would be good to see you down there :)

Nicks GT does look mean and his new graphics look spot on.

Rik

Member +
Ur cars a beast rach! I probably would have made my car look clean if it werent for the damn rain haha it didn't seem to stop you guys though :D

wainy

Member +
cheers rik!!
i was getting abit fed up of cleaning her off by the end of the day the weather was rubbish!!
was a good day tho....!
hopefully better weather next year.
was nice to meet u all too. :)