Some pics from Knockhill

Fro

Member +
Some nice pics there, that pulsar looked savage! I cant be assed trying to upload my pics, and they arent much different to yours!

Arnold

Lifer
I like the website/gallery software. Did you write it yourself? (not checked through the pics yet!)

Craig

Lifer
I like the website/gallery software. Did you write it yourself? (not checked through the pics yet!)

I built the site, but most of the leg work is done by Wordpress - It's intended for blogging, but really good back end interface makes it super easy to update site etc. Loads of plugins available too (the gallery being a combination of two of them).

Craig

Lifer
Sure did, was very different.

Did you see the fud trying to cross the track??? :slap: :slap:

I didn't see it, heard about it over the commentary though. Rehtard!

Saw a lot of people walking about with half empty bottles of Buckfast, so was not at all surprised when I heard it tbh...

wee-jo

Member +
3SGTE I'm sure.

Yeah its an mr2 engine I think, fastest yaris in the uk, same company has the fastest mr2 aswell at about 900bhp, was in banzai a few months back.

Yeah some cracking cars up there on sunday, the integra in the time attack sounded amazing.

easty-5

Member +
Yeah its an mr2 engine I think, fastest yaris in the uk, same company has the fastest mr2 aswell at about 900bhp, was in banzai a few months back.

Yeah some cracking cars up there on sunday, the integra in the time attack sounded amazing.

It is indeed a 3SGTE, same engine found it MR2 turbos and Celica GT4's. Built by Century Motorsport. Their MR2 was the fastest in the world - 8 second 1/4 mile time IIRC, could have been a 9 but either way, it was the fastest. It wasn't 900bhp either.

Unfortunatley Nathan (Cars Owners and Century Motorsport owner) was towing his trailer back from Santa Pod with the MR2 inside. To cut a long story short, the trailer flipped and totally the MR2 that was inside. It is now deceased.