Some pics of car with the white wheels on

sanchez

Member +
Ah i remember this car for sale a while ago, always thought it looked good!
Keep it up mate!
Oh an i fixed the pics :)

d6a7d69d.jpg

d2ca8b0f.jpg

62a54baa.jpg

4828972d.jpg

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
looks mint !! u running a cruise td05 kit ??

pretty sure thats one of trevors manifolds a trader up in northern ireland , car looks savage i would prefer a darker wheel though ,maybe a polished black

the bllack patch on the varis bumper is a nice touch

cossiej23

Member +
looks mint !! u running a cruise td05 kit ??

Nah mate its a steven scullion tdo4 kit!cheers sanchez,yea i sold it bout 5months ago,had 3 owners in between time that were very ruff on it,so i bought it back!its currently getting a rebuild and a lsd box!gonna run it at 1.5 bar boost once engine is run in again

cossiej23

Member +
pretty sure thats one of trevors manifolds a trader up in northern ireland , car looks savage i would prefer a darker wheel though ,maybe a polished black

the bllack patch on the varis bumper is a nice touch

I did have darker wheels on it,fancied a change!the dark patch on bumper is exaly carbon fibre wrap,plan on doing bonnet and maybe boot spoiler in it to

Sparky

Member +
Looks really nice that!

For some reason the black bonnet works on it maybe because of the tints and stuff!!

Now get the back as low as the front :p

cossiej23

Member +
Looks really nice that!

For some reason the black bonnet works on it maybe because of the tints and stuff!!

Now get the back as low as the front :p

yea lol,the guy i got it off cut the back springs so i took them out and fitted standard ones for few days to i got another set!all sorted now lol