Some pics of car :)

cossiej23

Member +
Well i finally got the car sorted and polished up,also fitted a set of cobra daytonas!going to get it mapped next monday when i replace turbo :)

ee383c56.jpg

4cc3636d.jpg

520b28d3.jpg

bc1f5b42.jpg

aabcdce1.jpg

ac5ff23a.jpg

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Very clean mate, nice work!! Liking the look of that, although i'm not a fan of the sunstrip...

Keep it up dude & happy boosting :)

Vglanza

Member +
looking the tits mate, but ive one question, when did you get the chance to do this? weather has been awful recently lol you for the meet on the 5th?

cossiej23

Member +
looking the tits mate, but ive one question, when did you get the chance to do this? weather has been awful recently lol you for the meet on the 5th?
Cleaned it today,wasn't bad weather today!yea mate ill be There,hopefully racing too if i get gearbox sorted in time!finally happy that i bought this car back(now ive everything fixed) lol

AdDaMan

Member +
really like that mate apart from 3 things..the sunstrip is huuuuge, dont like gash gages but thats just me and cant stand ripspeed seats!
Love it apart from that though lol

cossiej23

Member +
really like that mate apart from 3 things..the sunstrip is huuuuge, dont like gash gages but thats just me and cant stand ripspeed seats!
Love it apart from that though lol

Car up for mot this month so sunstrip coming off!seats are cobra daytonas,cobra put ripspeed on the top as they were special edition for halfords!i have been waiting a month on trd racing patchs coming from japan to cover the ripspeed logo lol!!!all other markings on seat are cobra thankgod lol