Some proper pics of the new wheels.

Derek

Lifer
Met up with a guy this evening and he took some pics of my car had to cut it short due to the weather but they came out good.
DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

Last edited:

faisalgtturbo

Member +
i didnt like the idea of u putting them on

cos i like the white on white theme......

but that car looks hard as fcuk....

nice car!!!!

faisal

gv1.3

Admin
looks the part man.

Thanks for test fitting those wheels on the celica for me dude. My bro sent me the pics they look nice :)

Did you see the mad faded paint work on it?!?

Look class dude would'nt have any other rims on it imo looking at the last pic just reminds off Ricks car I wonder why hmm lol..

DSC_0085.jpg

g7.jpg

Derek

Lifer
looks the part man.

Thanks for test fitting those wheels on the celica for me dude. My bro sent me the pics they look nice :)

Did you see the mad faded paint work on it?!?

Cheers man, No worries man a little bit of a drop on it and it will look:cool:, didn't really notice paint fade nothing a bit of tcut won't sort. it looks in mint nick man.

Derek

Lifer
Look class dude ould'nt have any other rims on it imo looking at the last pic just reminds off Ricks car I wonder why hmm..

DSC_0085.jpg

g7.jpg

Cheers dude, wanted to do more photos in that car park but the weather was crap, great place for photo's. Need to drop my car more coilovers at the end of the month hopefully.

gv1.3

Admin
yeah its in good condition but the red needs a good buff up.
Think it might be alright for herself without being dropped... :)

Cheers dude, wanted to do more photos in that car park but the weather was crap, great place for photo's. Need to drop my car more coilovers at the end of the month hopefully.

Tbh I would'nt worry about dropping it dude as its set up perfect for our roads/conditions. Looks the bizzness.

Derek

Lifer
yeah its in good condition but the red needs a good buff up.
Think it might be alright for herself without being dropped... :)

Yea defo a good polish up, the red and white is a great combo.

Tbh I would'nt worry about dropping it dude as its set up perfect for our roads/conditions. Looks the bizzness.

Yea its fairly good for our roads would just love it a touch lower, i know where there are a set of coilys for 300 just don't have the dollars at the mo. Ill see.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
what kind of pics are these ??really like the look of them and would love to do my own but i dont think my 50 euro camera will do this lol