***** some rare items from my collection for sale*****

faisalgtturbo

Member +
For sale: HRF V300 ecu plug and play

Item Condition: used but good

Price and price conditions:£500ovno posted around uk (bit more postage outside uk)

Extra Info: extreemly rare....pre programed ecu for ep82 by HRF (self learning)
can be used on ct9/hybrid ct9 maybe td04 etc (interested buyers to check first)

Pictures:
GEDC0964.jpg

Contact Details: please ring/text me on 07940539987 or you can pm/mail me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: included in price for uk peeps
please enquire for postage elsewhere...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

custom/blitz turbo kit for sale

For sale: custom k26/27 hybrid turbo kit

Item Condition: used but good (no play in the shaft) unused by me...... when i bought it i was told it recently had a rebuild>> still in the same condition as i bought it because i havent used it....

Price and price conditions:£1000ovno + postage estimated to be £30 around the UK

Extra Info: suitable for big power applications turbo kit in good condition. any questions just ask

Pictures:

bigk26hybrid3.jpg

bigk26hybrid2.jpg

big26hybrid1.jpg

bigk26hybrid4.jpg

Contact Details: please ring me on 07940539987 or pm/email me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £30 around the UK (bit more elsewhere)

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Apexi power fc (HRF V300) ep82

For sale: very rare item genuine HRF v300 Apexi Power fc for ep82 fully mappable ecu

Item Condition: used but good

Price and price conditions: £850 + postage/insurance no offers sorry (reduced from £1000 for quick sale)

Extra Info: This is a genuine HRF v300 apexi power fc, this item is very rare converted by the tuning legends HRF for ep82's.

Pictures:

GEDC0967.jpg

GEDC0968.jpg

Contact Details: please ring me on 07940539987 or pm/email me

For sale: various turbo timers apexi/blitz/greddy (no harnsses)

Item condition: used but good

Extra info: turbo timers, help protect your turbo from damage

Pictures:

Apexi t/t
IMG_0978.jpg

blitz t/t
IMG_0984.jpg

greddy t/t
IMG_0981.jpg

Price: £30 posted around the UK

Delivery: included in the price

new item added;

For sale: front mount intercooler core only

item condition: used but good

extra info: this item is a front mount intercooler core in good condition. looks like 2.5 inch bore for the piping (not included)

pics:

briseintercooler.jpg

briseintercooler3.jpg

briseintercooler2.jpg

price: £100 + postage

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

For sale: genuine Rays te37's in gold colour with yokohama prada spec 2 tyres (tread is excellent)

item condition: used but very good (please see pics)

extra info: the best alloy wheel manufacturer in the world, genuine volk racing te37 light weight alloy wheels.
offset of et35 (rare) 4x100

price: £1000 ovno seriously dont waste my time about the price ( try buying them from japan in the current climate)

pics:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...86343910401.2128003.1006762140&type=1&theater

delivery: pm me i would rather you collected these but we can discuss options

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

for sale: very rare over here Greddy td04 11b turbo brand new condition

item condition: as new look at the pictures

price: £495.00 ovno (+ postage estimate it to be 10-15 pounds around the UK maybe bit more outside the UK)

extra info: this Greddy turbo is very rare in this condition, its similar to a hybrid ct9 but can handle alot more boost and will last alot longer than a ct9 hybrids..... good for 200 hp with rapid spool up

***Important info***
I have the turbo for sale only, but can have a manifold and down pipe made for u (at your cost to make it a full kit if you wish)

pics:

greddy11bpic1.jpg

greddy11bpic2.jpg

delivery/delivery conditions: postage estimate it to be 10-15 pounds around the UK maybe bit more outside the UK

more items to follow once I have pics

thanks for looking :rockon::rockon:

buy with confidence people I have been a member on here for ages around 9-10 years ...

faisal

Last edited:

goldenvtr

Member +
hmm I'll have a think mate, Im thinking about whole new stand alone and custom loom as I want individual injection and coil on plug

faisalgtturbo

Member +
bump new parts gonna be added today with pics shortly

e.g
genuine JUN chromoly flywheel

RAYS TE37 in gold 15'' wrapped in yokohama prada spec 2's excellent/good tyres

more details to follow

faisal

GT_Irl

Member +
hi Faisal! Just wondering if you would split the turbo out of that kit? I have K26/24 hybrid @ 1.5 bar, I am thinking of just going mad and chasing 1.8 bar on a K26 :)

hi Faisal! Just wondering if you would split the turbo out of that kit? I have K26/24 hybrid @ 1.5 bar, I am thinking of just Going mad and chasing 1.8 bar on a K26 :)
Sorry for thread spamming
Ull easy see 1.8 on a k26 with no issues
Do u have a k24 at the moment ? ? I might be interested in it if ur selling it !

Last edited:

GT_Irl

Member +
Sorry for thread spamming
Ull easy see 1.8 on a k26 with no issues
Do u have a k24 at the moment ? ? I might be interested in it if ur selling it !

Hi Mark. Yes, I do, well it is a k24/26 hybrid. When we were road napping it was getting out of it's efficiency range after 1.5 bar and the car was fierce inclined to knock at 1.6 bar and above, hence why I am considering the switch. I will let you know if I an selling bud :)

faisalgtturbo

Member +
Hi Mark. Yes, I do, well it is a k24/26 hybrid. When we were road napping it was getting out of it's efficiency range after 1.5 bar and the car was fierce inclined to knock at 1.6 bar and above, hence why I am considering the switch. I will let you know if I an selling bud :)

hiya m8, thanks for the interest but i don't think u can just swap the turbos around as the k24 and k26 are different sizes .... unless u intend to modify the downpipe k26 specs/and exhaust manifold m8 as the turbo flange is bigger from what i remember .... i have both of them and the k26 is physically bigger

i dont want to split the kit unless interest is generated in the other parts of the kit etc

faisal