Someone might be interested in this for the price!!

pig666eon

Member +
this was up a few weeks for a bit more maybe a different seller and was sold. if i remember correctly the last seller had it up because of some major problem it think something to do with the chassis. mite be a totally different car im thinking of but i remember the pics very well. so whoever is thinking of buying this bring a mechanic to check it out

pig666eon

Member +
wat chassis problem woz it dude can ya remember ????

as far as i remember it was front ended. think thats why the car looks so clean haha it was on donedeal for weeks and it sold only recently. it defo had the sold tag on it. but its the same pics as the last ad so im not sure. 1800 is too good to be true man for the spec. the trade in part was not on the last ad which is weird but its still using the same pics. im not sure what to make of it dude but if the seller isnt straight about it then he is hiding something. just beware of it as it could be riddled with problems

the bullet

Member +
as far as i remember it was front ended. think thats why the car looks so clean haha it was on donedeal for weeks and it sold only recently. it defo had the sold tag on it. but its the same pics as the last ad so im not sure. 1800 is too good to be true man for the spec. the trade in part was not on the last ad which is weird but its still using the same pics. im not sure what to make of it dude but if the seller isnt straight about it then he is hiding something. just beware of it as it could be riddled with problems

well as i say tis a mate of mine tats buyin it and there's no talkin to him he wants it and dats tat lol he's got more money than cents neways

Glanza24

Member +
As I said at the start and pig666eon said we both seen it up before wether its the same car as pig666eon thinks it is with the front end damage is unknow but Iv seen it up before at a bigger price tag then that but i cant remember if its the same seller and it has damage or if it is genuine lad that took it as a trade in as is looking to get rid of it as fast as he can for money. Also same pictures as the ad before at the price its worth a look just be carefull an as pig666eon said bring alone a mechanic to check it all out!!

the bullet

Member +
me mate bought this car and is collecting it either tmoro or wednesday will give it a run over it and check it out will let ye know more bout it

the bullet

Member +
took a gud look around this glanza and i hav to say its perfect only for minor scrach on the roof engine mods are ok but rx7 top mound don't hav a bracket holding it only only cable ties other than tat its a minter

Glanza24

Member +
took a gud look around this glanza and i hav to say its perfect only for minor scrach on the roof engine mods are ok but rx7 top mound don't hav a bracket holding it only only cable ties other than tat its a minter

good to hear mate im glad its spot on for him and not a lemon!! Just point him down the road of a front mount and its be 100% for him!

the bullet

Member +
oh i already hav him ordering stuff for it lol gonna be fitting a few things friday and i also got a rear strut outta this car as my mate don't lik it for some reason lol atleast i done well haha