South East Meet Saturday June 4th **

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Right guys.

Moat pub, saturday june 4th. followed by a drive too graffitii tunnel an some pics

are you intrested?

get your name down.

date can be altered too fit in. better weather is here so lets make the most of it
:)

details for the meet as follows

Place

The Moat
London Road,
Wrotham,
Sevenoakes,
Kent
TN15 7RR

1) Danb87

Last edited:

danb87

kent matey, sorry for lack of details gotta find the addy of previous one lol

take a drive down aswell reece

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
count me in for the moat dan, i get glanza bk on raod this tuesday, so i be there.
however as grand as grafitti tunnel is, i decide on day, as have heard of a meet at lakeside that sat night as well.

danb87

count me in for the moat dan, i get glanza bk on raod this tuesday, so i be there.
however as grand as grafitti tunnel is, i decide on day, as have heard of a meet at lakeside that sat night as well.

thats another idea, if thers a jap one at blue water or lakeside etc. im game aslong as its not full of piggys :)

Put the post code up you gay, could pop down if im not working ;)

just locatin the postcode mate an yea you shud come mate. worth the drive if we get a good turn out. thats if you can afford the petrol hehe

Philip0694

Member +
I should be up and running by then, just need to replace the seals on my gearbox and get it remapped by Fensport because of the turbo kit I brought from Sanchez!

danb87

keep it comin guys, mamber cancel your plans lol i wanna see that arm rest fitted :)

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
first sat around lakeside dan, is usually busy fella, but let ppl decide on here, like a poll/vote etc???

i be there, as have car 98% finished, and gearbox bk in tuesday so if all is well im there.

Morph be gd see ya glanza bud, i drop ya a txt later today dude.

Morph

Member +
Yeah no worries Jay dude. Cars all mapped now after a mad dash thurs night to get it done some people might of seen it at japfest on sumo powers stand showing the hi flow billet fuel rail. I'd say maybe hit London for some pics as thurrocks boring now and soon to be gone if u read the local gazettes story online.

Morph

Member +
Give me 5 mate I'll try and find it for ya. Yep still emu mate and same boost but needed after all the work.