South Hants Meet

C

CTR_Timmy

Hi guys I am trying to organise a Gt Turbo meet in Portsmouth/Southampton area and just want to find out who would be interested. I am new to the owners club so wanted to meet new faces!

Tim

C

CTR_Timmy

Meet is to be on Sunday 6th April 2008. Meet up Portsdown Hill at say 13:00 which gives people plenty of time to wash and polish cars and to get up lol! :)

Hope to see many new faces here and hopefuly my car will be looking better than in did in Oct in our meet.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Bit of a mish for me but im gonna come as its during the day and i like driving on Sundays lol. Wanna start a little poll thing so we know whos definatly coming etc.

1. timkemp1986
2. Seed
3. Medders
4. Blak_mamber :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Can someone sort me out with a post code of something i can wack into goole maps so i can figure out how long and how to get there.... its gonna take me a good hour and a bit, up for it though..... :)

seed

Member +
Here you go! PO6 3LS it's just opposite the Churchillian Pub, Portsmouth.

You won't miss the big Mick's burger van carpark

Blak_Mamber

Member +
115.1 Miles, 2 hours, i bought my gt from guilford and i remember there being nice roads so i think it will be a nice drive.
Whats the plan down there? check out the cars and go for a drive or something maybe ?

seed

Member +
115.1 Miles, 2 hours, i bought my gt from guilford and i remember there being nice roads so i think it will be a nice drive.
Whats the plan down there? check out the cars and go for a drive or something maybe ?

Now, this is what ENTHUSIAST is! Yes it will be a lovely drive from Guildford A3 but there's some bumpy road by Hindhead due to roadworks. A3 will lead u all the way to the meeting point, orr sort of.

Haven't plan anything yet but i reckon will have a drive around and some photoshoot going on. There's quite a few local starlets (5-6) that will be joining too.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Sounds good mate, yep, enthusiast is wat ya can call me. I dont meet many people in GTs as i dont know hardly any where i am, plus i love going for long sunday cruises.
would like to chat to a few people about bits for the gt anyway cus i need some experienced knowlege in me head. Laterz :)

C

CTR_Timmy

It shouldnt take you too long fella as I have family in South Benfleet and it never took that long from there took about hour and half i suppose on good run. I look forward to seeing you at the meet!

Regards

Tim

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Cool mate, dont really mind how long, it didnt take me too long when i went to goodwood which is down that way.... I think it should be a good day, hope the weather stays nice. Lookin forward to checking out some other starlets..... Laterz