southern/hampshire/dorset meet

superspat

Member +
id be up for it, when is every 1 thinking of?? any time after next week is good for me as fitting new turbo and other things ova the weekend

monka

Member +
dono, personally thinking late september time, plenty of time for people to get ready. lol

did think, go to the new forest, go for a drive or something, grab some photos, go for some food at a pub. head into southampton (there are a lot of civics round at the mo, will be good, lol) then head out to stoney cross in the forest later that night???

any one who knows what stoney cross is, or any one who looks up what it is, you;ll work out why i am saying go there late at night. lol

superspat

Member +
stoney cross is always a good option but has to done early hours of morning...... any time will be good i think as only just sold my integra to get my second gt would be good to meet up with up other owners and see what they are capable of, lol

monka

Member +
11pm onwards is good really mate.

couple of years ago i used to be going up there with my mates 4 days a week, lol

superspat

Member +
yea thats true, when my gt is bk together after the weekend and running again let me know when ur going up there and i will cruse up with some peeps for a bit of fun on the strip, lol