****Special Offer on Autobahn Intercooler kits £275***

****Special Introductory Offer On Autobahn Intercoolers £275****

autobahnintercoolerkit.jpg

We have supplied and fitted quite a few of these kits now and are very impressed with them. We are doing an introductory offer on these at £275, delivered from the UK, so no extra charges to surprise you;)

The autobahn88 universal intercooler is constructed entirely of high quality 6061 aluminum and the core is 100% vacuum brazed. The polished aluminum end tanks are hand TIG welded for a perfect fit. The ambient fin pitch has been adjusted to provide an optimal fin density of 15 fins/inch. This gives the intercooler excellent flow properties as well as a large cooling surface area, and the efficient core takes advantage of these properties.

The four threaded mounting points along the top and bottom of the intercooler make installation simple. Typical installations require little to no modifications to the vehicle.

Features & Specs

* All TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum, polished end tanks
* 100% Vacuum Brazed Core
* High Efficiency Bar Plate | Tube Fin Construction
* 3 popular Sizes available; Custom made size welcomed
* Inlet/Outlet: 2.5inch | 3inch | custom size

* Max Recommended PSI: 45psi
* Low pressure drop w/ only 0.2psi at 15psi of boost
* Tested CFM: 1020 CFM
* Fin Pitch: 15 Fins/Inch
* Four Threaded Universal Mounting Points

Please note these will be dispatched from the UK and NOT incur any charges

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/daveburwash/Autoic.jpg

C

CaL

mate il have one of these if i can get the £££ just need to sell my golf...

B

bri--man

hey bud, how long will this offer be on for? cause i really want a front mount intercooler and this is a great offer but moneys a bit tight just now :(

bicrod

Member +
dave i spoke to you earlier on the phone about my hks ssqv not fitting because of the way the pipe work ran in a u bend over the came cover. How do these kits fit ??? do you have any pics fitted to an ep91?? or do they run the same as greddy kit??
Andrew

bicrod

Member +
ill call you tommorrow buddy and order one i can sell my greddy then to pay for it. Thanks dave
Andrew

bicrod

Member +
p.s you dont need to relocate the pipe work for the air filter and were the resurculating dump valve seats do you ?? you can still run this pipe work with this kit???

affy

Lifer
great kits, and great price, wont find a better deal go for them.................no lag at all :)