Speed........

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
€150 for mine out of a shop, not sure what they go for online but prob cheaper, and fitted it myself

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
So you're telling me if i get the speedo meter I can go faster without harmng anything on my engine. In other words it's safe.

Its your revs you have to worry about not your speed if you get me, mine maxed out in 5th and its grand but others mighn't..

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
in other words he doesnt want to tell you... hahaha

its normally from 140-160mph in a starlet

Haha..no i just don't know so don't want to venture a guess, if i had to maybe 125 because seeing as the gearbox is only geared for 160mph and you have to factor wind and temerature ,wheels and others so that it'd be a safe bet i think

dan

Chachito

Member +
Haha..no i just don't know so don't want to venture a guess, if i had to maybe 125 because seeing as the gearbox is only geared for 160mph and you have to factor wind and temerature ,wheels and others so that it'd be a safe bet i think

dan

You meen miles right?

A

Animal GT

disconect ur speedo on the gear box,dat delimets the car for free for ya.:D

A

Animal GT

dats it,y buy a hks sld 150 and ya still cant see wat speed ur doin;)..stupid people love wasten money:shoot:

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
dats it,y buy a hks sld 150 and ya still cant see wat speed ur doin;)..stupid people love wasten money:shoot:

And how may i ask can you tell yours by doing the method above, seeing as your clock is miles off?..and besides if you disconnect your speedo at the gearbox surely you'd get no reading at the clocks anyway:confused:

Chachito

Member +
And how may i ask can you tell yours by doing the method above, seeing as your clock is miles off?..and besides if you disconnect your speedo at the gearbox surely you'd get no reading at the clocks anyway:confused:

Hhahahahahaha lol :p guys don't fight we're supposed to help each other here . :p