speedo

Raji_boy

Member +
hi..recently my speedo stop wrkin...well just it wont read the milage any more..itz stoped...everything else is fine.....any idea how to take the speedo off...neally took it off just cnt unplug the cable...can any1 tel me the easiest way .how to remove them cables...cheers.

Jdmboy

Fresh Recruit
hi..recently my speedo stop wrkin...well just it wont read the milage any more..itz stoped...everything else is fine.....any idea how to take the speedo off...neally took it off just cnt unplug the cable...can any1 tel me the easiest way .how to remove them cables...cheers.

the same thing happened to my glanza a few months ago. i don't kno how to fix the problem so im gonna keep a watch on this thread so i can figure out what to do when replys start coming in

Raji_boy

Member +
yh man.. in a way its gud.....milage dnt go up...he he in a brv..but my fuel light stays on all the time no matter how much fuel i have but the gauge wrks fine ...itz weird man..

turbojim

Lifer
have you tried making sure the cable is ok going into gearbox??? it goes in at the back of the gearbox on the top between the 2 drive shafts

iv heard of a few of these snappin before in the past that could be your problem

Raji_boy

Member +
i hvnt checked that mate..but as i said it read how fast you going, rev and evryfing..jst no milage reading...any idea abt the fuel light mate..do i hv to open the fual tank 2 hv a look inside.....cheers

turbojim

Lifer
oh rite sorry read that wrong well i would think there is something wrong with your clocks then bein honest your best way to check would be to swap with someones who you no are workin

Raji_boy

Member +
fair m8....well i'll try my mates one but prob is i cnt manage to get it off...the cable is attachet so hard and lack of space..cnt get me hand around it..

Raji_boy

Member +
i think i made is worse now....now the speedo dnt seem to read properly....if im doin 40, it reads 20ish..wen i slow down it drops down to 0..as in totally off the clock..