spotted black ep82 glasgow

hubbygt

Member +
m reg black ep82,looked mint from what i could see in the dark this morning lol was on great western road,just wondering if your local mate?

Rosco

Member +
Which part mate? I live just off Great Western road at Anniesland and I've never seen another black EP82 about.

jezza

Lifer
Surprised I haven't seen you about Rosco. I'm in Kelvindale not far from Great Western Road.

Dave.

Member +
you are?

I'm up at Glasgow uni almost every day... The only GT i've ever seen (other than hubby's lol) is Craig_GT's (the white one with black wheels)

We found who it was actually, its a guy in our area (helensburgh-ish) don't really know what he's like, but he's quite young i think.

jezza

Lifer
I graduated from Glasgow uni in 2006. What you studying Dave? You should take a detour round my way sometime so I can see your motor and perhaps attempt to steal your body kit when you're not looking!

Dave.

Member +
Nice one mate. Can't wait to graduate myself actually...

I'm a Computer Science student actually, its an ok course, but not what i really want to do anymore...

We should organise a minimeet at some point mate - even the edinburgh one at some point? Saw the pics of the one i missed last week and felt a little gutted about it lol :D

My bodykit is firmly stuck on ;)

Dave

jezza

Lifer
Sounds like a plan. There seems to be an increasing number of starlets in Glasgow so a meet would be good.

Where do you normally find a parking space? I sometimes see a black Gt with gold wheels parked in around Gibson street and there's a young guy driving about the west end in a standard black Gt

Rosco

Member +
I'm round at Netherton mate. I don't get the use out my GT lately since I get the train to work. Keeps the mileage down though lol

I'd be up for a Glasgow meet, was gutted I couldn't make Edinburgh also.

hubbygt

Member +
rosco,did i pass you leaving greenock a few weeks ago?red lip on the wheels looks similar to the one i passed mate?yeh defo up for a big meet with the edinburgh lads aswell,should look into organising one

Craig_GT

Lifer
I'm round at Netherton mate. I don't get the use out my GT lately since I get the train to work. Keeps the mileage down though lol

I'd be up for a Glasgow meet, was gutted I couldn't make Edinburgh also.

Netherton?? am at motherwell.... i aint seen u have i?