Spotted: Loud....Red.... Hmmmmm

GlanzaV1.3

Member +
Was going to IMAX in london yesterday.....

Girlfriend caught a slight glimpse of something yesterday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaVty1ppSq0

Yes.... thats right

(Sorry for the poor quality, was on my camera phone)

enzo1ds7.jpg

First one was through my windscreen, this one is a bit better:

enzo2nq2.jpg

They are EXTREMELY loud, specially through the enclosed streets in london!

ryanerak

Member +
i saw 2 at the gumball last year, they are fucking rediculously loud. very rare to actually see one just driving around though. i saw a Maserati MC12 on my was to Milton Keynes once, which was nice lol

Just watched the video on youtube called Ferrari Enzo Revving, exact same car as you saw, random

FerryScoob

Member +
I saw the same one in london when I was there seeing the foo's at the start of june.

I was behind this last week in Dundee.
P140608_1328.jpg

P140608_1329.jpg

P140608_132901.jpg

Sorry for the poor pics.

Kelly

Member +
nice pics

Been behind a 430 in the k24 gt and the gt4 was too sounded lovely when it opened up look quite nice up close ;)

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
nice pics

Been behind a 430 in the k24 gt and the gt4 was too sounded lovely when it opened up look quite nice up close ;)
:D hehe

I think the Zonda deffo has more of a 'wow' factor seeing them pictured on the road :)

ChrisGT

Member +
Saw a Zonda F on the M4 :) We had a play (was a rofl) and he gave me a thumbs up! The thing sounded like hell on earth, and went like it too! Was amazing! The bloke only looked max 30! Must be minted!

FerryScoob

Member +
The Zonda was being driven by some blonde female in her 30's. I was in the Jeep so couldnt keep up.
It sounded amazing.

supernova

Member +
I remember the last time i was in london, and in the narrow steets, just hear something roaring close by, like a jet and then a lambo just flew by going really fast on the tight streets. Always see the nice cars when i'm there. Only crap cars here in ireland...

that zonda is in aberdeen all the time!!!
my mates bro seen it and never shut up about it for like 3 months lol a car u def dont forget lol

Rik

Member +
Zonda's are stupid loud, I was coming back from a ride in blackpool and one flew past. Deathened the hell out of me and nearly blew me away when I was in a ford ka hahaha

GlanzaV1.3

Member +
its a Zonda.
Awsome. Im a chav so i wudda told the enzo to rev up haha

Not as bad as a Van stopping in front of it at the red lights....

Passenger gets out...with a digital camera, starts snapping away from different angles.... Nutters