Spotted: On M1 this morning getting off @ Meadowhall

Rick

Trader
I spotted a black GT this morning getting off on Junction 34 to Meadowhall about 08:45 this morning. It was black and I think was a K reg but it had a MK1 tailgate.

Was it anybody on here?

Rick

Trader
Also, almost every time I go to Woodseats on Chesterfield Road, there is always a black GT driving either up or down Chesterfield Road. I'm never in the GT when I see it though.

storey

Member +
it will prob be a kid i know he aint on here but the old owner was paddersgt i think. runs a tdo4 he lives that side of town

lanxter

Member +
yeah does sound like thorpy.

did you hear it blew up again mate?

hes just had it fixed and waiting to get it mapped again

richglanza

Member +
Also, almost every time I go to Woodseats on Chesterfield Road, there is always a black GT driving either up or down Chesterfield Road. I'm never in the GT when I see it though.
iv seen that one as well also not in the glanza . normally the r32 golf

where abouts do you all live then

im near hillsborough..... oughtibridge

davehart

Member +
That could well be me as I live in a local town just off chessie road, always popping into Holmewood's BP garage for fuel and drive up and down there a fair bit.

Rick

Trader
That could well be me as I live in a local town just off chessie road, always popping into Holmewood's BP garage for fuel and drive up and down there a fair bit.

Next time I see you I'll give you a wave. Don't get worried when a mad bloke starts waving at you from the side of the road LOL!!!

Whenever I'm in Woodseats I'm at a managers meeting and my car is parked up. If you by any chance see a grey MK1 GT, that's probably me.