spotted silver glanza in stafford.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CaL

cant you sell your car to a notherner??or go somewhere like spain for a few years??there getting common now....:( :( i spotted you in doxey hear the round about at about 12.....sounded VERY quiet.....

GP82

Member +
Woooh, someone's not happy, causin' beef :p

Go and race him Cal, better still, tell 'em whoever win's has to re-spray the car :p

Matt_Seicentos

Member +
cant you sell your car to a notherner??or go somewhere like spain for a few years??there getting common now....:( :( i spotted you in doxey hear the round about at about 12.....sounded VERY quiet.....

who cares if they get common? just sell yours if it irritates you that much.

99glanzav

Banned
you should come to ireland cal,and see how many you see in a day,10 glanzas easily in the two small surrounding towns,not to mention gt,why is it bothering you though?

C

CaL

well why does he pop up now??and why is it theres 1 up from me now??when i got mine??i hope they all explode....muhahahahaha:D:D:D:p

C

CaL

yeah....me too....might do it now actually....might drain the oil and run it.....

Phil

Super Moderator
im in northern ireland and silver glanza and starlets are FAR from rare lol its their most comman colour over here after white.

no oil............GO CAL

Idrees

Banned
well why does he pop up now??and why is it theres 1 up from me now??when i got mine??i hope they all explode....muhahahahaha:D:D:D:p
Just because you've seen it now doesn't mean its only fcuking popped up now. Grow the bloody hell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.