spraying wheels

bobby2011

Fresh Recruit
hi every1 im need ta this... me wheels on me glanza could do wit a touch up and im not sure on wat spray ta use or wat tado as iv never done it, so if any1 could help me wit this would be great thanks.... i would like todo them black or white :)

also how do you upload pics of a computer onto this

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
uploading pics

hi every1 im need ta this... me wheels on me glanza could do wit a touch up and im not sure on wat spray ta use or wat tado as iv never done it, so if any1 could help me wit this would be great thanks.... i would like todo them black or white :)

also how do you upload pics of a computer onto this

Easiest way is to set up a photobucket account and upload yours pics to that, then in the forum thread, paste in the img tags including the URL of the image from photobucket

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
Think this is what your after, not sure with your typing. You can buy rattle cans from halfords and another tip is using playing cards between the rim and tyre to save money and time.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=41033

Good tutorial

I'm doing pretty much the same at minute but I have the joy of refurbing polished lips aswell.. regret starting it now lol.

I wouldn't recommend using playing cards though?! As you will get overspray on the tyres. Stick to masking tape and paper, or remove the tyre completely if that is an option.