Spyed in Worksop

Tony Harrison

Member +
I Eye Spied a black GT just coming under the railway bridge near B&Q heading towards the lights on Gateford road towards the college Abot 4:26pm tonight.

ID love to meet up wi ya one day, to have a goose around and chat and that.

Cheers Ty.

*sorry about my shitty grammar today lol*

Last edited:

starbogt

Member +
That'd probably be me or Alex although there's another here that I don't know the owner of!! Also a white quadlight. Few of us round here but we all hide away:D U2U me if you wanna meet up sometime.

Where were you when you spotted me?

Last edited:

EP82

Member +
It wasnt me I have been in chetsrefield and sheffield all day So it might have been Andrew (Starbogt) :)

starbogt

Member +
It must have been me I went to discount glass about that time in that area;) forgot cos I'm gettin old.

starbogt

Member +
thats why I didn't spot yer then I always look out for starlets...What do you drive other than the astra van;)

Tony Harrison

Member +
Lol more than probably.

Its the dodgy black Starbo from keighly with them yellow alloys, altho one is maybe a bit mis shaped haha.

Tony Harrison

Member +
Yeah, i can do that.
Where abouts you starting from then?
Iv only been there (MFN) once at night in my old swift gti, so would need to tag along defo....

davehart

Member +
It wasent mine as mines off the road for a few days awaiting a few repairs.

That notts meet looks good tho, mite pop up to that.

starbogt

Member +
Mcdonalds worksop drivethru at about 9.45am and set off at 10am to get to ikea for 10.50 to meet up with rest... We'll have to drive steady though cos rob only has a SR :D and we aren't boyracers....

Tony Harrison

Member +
Cool cool, na neither am i now. Was in my Swift when i was 18, i value NCB alot more now lol

is it the one one the ring road near sainsburys? Not that i think there is another in worksop....?