Standard fuel pressure

i know this has been discussed before.......but i cant seem to find one answer

i need to know what the standard fuel pressure of the 4efte is
i'm seeing 2.3 bar, 2.6 bar and even more....it cant possibly be all these

which one is right--and i assume this is with the vacume line ON.......if not state otherwise

thanks

i'm asking because i realised that 295cc injectors MAY be used as larger cc injectors depending on what the standard pressure is....as some larger injectors we tend to replace the OEM ones with seem to run a higher pressure ..........but let's see

reason i ask is because .......if this is true........it MAY imply that buying 330cc injectors is a waste of money.as u could just up the fuel pressure and get your 295cc injectors up to 330cc rating (which from my research seem to carry a higher fuel pressure rating than the OEM units)

BUT if we just plug in 330cc injectors......we overfuel...even at OEM fuel pressure

so there is therefore more to this aint there..flow pattern, lag time, etc???

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
reason i ask is because .......if this is true........it MAY imply that buying 330cc injectors is a waste of money.as u could just up the fuel pressure and get your 295cc injectors up to 330cc rating (which from my research seem to carry a higher fuel pressure rating than the OEM units)

BUT if we just plug in 330cc injectors......we overfuel...even at OEM fuel pressure

so there is therefore more to this aint there..flow pattern, lag time, etc???

flow pattern, injector pulse & duration all affect, including the injector lag time, the lag time in particcular is different from the oem 295cc's to the 330cc's ..

dont forget the stock ecu can only alter the pulse & duration by a very limited amount.. thats y on some cars in certain places they tend to overfuel..

yeah...makes sense

maybe toyota ecu controls different toyota injectors better

i'm tempted to try some 315cc injectors from the 7MGE/3SGE on my car.............to see if they would run a little bit more rich

i really have to do some more reading in relation to injectors.........i know aga gave some great info...need to check that out too

PS - by the way hybrid.....i hope u got those pics i sent...............lol

HYBRID

i really have to do some more reading in relation to injectors.........i know aga gave some great info...need to check that out too

PS - by the way hybrid.....i hope u got those pics i sent...............lol

yeah man i did, but i havent had 5 mins to check my emails yet :( :shoot:

just came on to see if anything is brewing lol :rolleyes:

ull have my full report on them asap :D :rockon:

HYBRID

yeah...makes sense

maybe toyota ecu controls different toyota injectors better

i'm tempted to try some 315cc injectors from the 7MGE/3SGE on my car.............to see if they would run a little bit more rich

im running mazda gtx "square type" 318cc injectors.. runs ,fine up to 3 bar fuel pressure on the stock ecu.. sure it bucks a little but nothing to serious.. only prob is u have to change the injector clips to fit them in.. if u can find a set..