Starlet getting pulled over lol

bullet

Member +
idiot, we dont deserve to get the same name as them, y argue and b shitter with a copper, at the end of the day he's doing his job and generally if your nice to them they are nice to you

If he was in Ireland there is NO WAY IN HELL he would have gotten away that lightly. You guys in Britain should count your lucky stars ye have cops like that. I have been to England a number of time and the cops have ALWAYS been a great help when I have needed them. I would have beaten the snot out of that little prick if he spoke to me like that

wesgt

Lifer
If he was in Ireland there is NO WAY IN HELL he would have gotten away that lightly. You guys in Britain should count your lucky stars ye have cops like that. I have been to England a number of time and the cops have ALWAYS been a great help when I have needed them. I would have beaten the snot out of that little prick if he spoke to me like that

would be a different story with no camera there i'd say

Ben89

Lifer
What's the point in even posting that the guys a nob and police have come across like dickheads,
I would defiantly agree with wes on this one I can assure you If the cameras weren't rolling they would have fucked him over. You boys complain about the Garda bit tbh everytime iv been to Ireland they've been fine with me, but thats what it's like when you go to other places there fine till you have to live with them!!

Brendanlez

Member +
Twat! I always find if your sound to a cop they will be sound to you unless you did something absolutely stupid in the first place

corofin12345

Member +
Twat! I always find if your sound to a cop they will be sound to you unless you did something absolutely stupid in the first place

i find if you sound to a cop they will do ya anyway cause down here if your stopped, your done for something.. otherwise they wouldnt of stopped you in the first place

durmz

Member +
i find if you sound to a cop they will do ya anyway cause down here if your stopped, your done for something.. otherwise they wouldnt of stopped you in the first place

Not allways true, ive been stopped twice, licked some arse, no problems, good day officer

M

mad_max926

good cops bad cops the day i got done for doing 90mph in a 30 in my xr3i cabby with unmarked behind i was lucky just to get the 3 points. and oanother time i was doing 55 and got 3 points for doing 50 in 40 its just luck of the draw, when i had my rs turbo i got caught doing 70 in a 30 and 70 in 40 and just got a telling off. it all depends on who you get. so far i have had no trouble with the glanza fingers crossed

glanzanut

Lifer
good cops bad cops the day i got done for doing 90mph in a 30 in my xr3i cabby with unmarked behind i was lucky just to get the 3 points. and oanother time i was doing 55 and got 3 points for doing 50 in 40 its just luck of the draw, when i had my rs turbo i got caught doing 70 in a 30 and 70 in 40 and just got a telling off. it all depends on who you get. so far i have had no trouble with the glanza fingers crossed

do you always drive at insane speeds in 30s?

stew

Member +

i believe you mate, but thousands wouldn't

90mph in a 30mph limit!!! I'm not even going to post what I think of that in a public forum but your actual point is valid enough, it is the luck of the draw. The problem in Ireland is that getting off lightly is getting away with what they have already decided to do you for before they even speak to you. If you're civil thats all you'll get, if you're a prick to them then you should expect to be bent over the bonnet

churcherj

Member +
the police are normally fine if you treat them with respect, at the end of the day they are human; agreed you can get some power thirsty idiots but thats to be expected. i dont get what he meant when he said that exhaust was illegal because it didnt have a silencer? surely he needs a decibel recorder to see if its within the tolerance? or was he just saying this to scare them?