Starlet GT tubo rolling shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTmark

Member +
For sale: EP-82 Starlet GT turbo rolling shell white.

Item Condition: Used

Price: Prov Sold ono price change again with the mods removed that were listed previously. The ones listed below will come with the car. No tinted rear quarter windows will be included i will put some clear ones in.

No mot or tax.

Extra Info: I never took my Gt fully apart my intention was to drop an engine back into her. Then sell it on this way. I have just ran out of time to get her running again. I have everything needed other than engine, turbo and engine mounts. I have gearbox and drive shafts they will come with the car. This would be perfect for someone who has had an accident in there Gt and needs a very clean shell to swop the parts across. This would make a perfect project for someone going down the forged and bigger turbo route.

The bodywork is very clean with only a small dent in the rear boot lid and a small scuff on the front bumper. It is completely rust free. All electric goods work ie windows mirrors ect. I’m looking for sensible offers on the shell. Here is a list of the last few modifications included with the car. I will however take the remains of my speakers out.

.Battery located to the boot.
.Razo pedal
.White alloys with reasonable tyre tread.
.Rear strut brace.
.Car is lowered on usual drop springs with gas shocks I believe.
.Braided brake lines fronts fitted rear are not.
.Anti lift kit.
.Panhard rod.

Pictures:
100_2882.jpg

100_2879.jpg

100_2878.jpg

100_2877.jpg

100_2876.jpg

Contact Details: Mark on 07826526468 Message or email me ioubig99@yahoo.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only to be towed or trailer’ed away.

Last edited:

D3N0

Member +
A mate of mine picked up one of these the other day for £600, similar mods with bigger levin brakes. That price seems expensive, GLWTS.

Jaf_ep91

Member +
bit expensive when im selling a whole ep82 with engine, (engine doesnt run) for around 600 but you might get lucky

GTmark

Member +
I may have priced the rolling shell a little high, i figured it would be worth this sort of money as all its missing is an engine and ct9 turbo, which can be picked up for around £400. I could drop an engine into the car then. I figured the basic selling starting price would be atleast £2000 for an N reg quad light with ABS? Its mega hassel to strip it furthur infact I still have my origonal mk1 green shell sitting in my front garden.

dac69er

Super Moderator
its not silly high, but you can get a running car with an engine for that much. £1000-£1250 would be a closer approximation

D3N0

Member +
For the effort alone to pick up an unknown conditioned car, possible trailer costs, etc. The incentive to buy the car will be very low, so i'd expect a price sub £1000. No one wants to go through all that hassel just to breakeven with what is the current price of a N reg GT. Anyhow post up pics of the Mk 1, i maybe interested.

GTmark

Member +
For the effort alone to pick up an unknown conditioned car, possible trailer costs, etc. The incentive to buy the car will be very low, so i'd expect a price sub £1000. No one wants to go through all that hassel just to breakeven with what is the current price of a N reg GT. Anyhow post up pics of the Mk 1, i maybe interested.

I do thinks its safe to say it is priced a little high after everyone views on the subject im going to drop the price down to £1000 + offers if interested. I dont have the time to be putting an engine back into the car or to be stripping it down. I will also add pictures of the MK1 to this thread the next few days.

GTmark

Member +
Even lower price for the shell with mods removed please read the section with the price list as its been adjusted. Thanks Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.