starlet gt turbo ep82 £1599 bargain

dantheman

Member +
For sale: toyota starlet gt turbo mk1

Item Condition:

Price and price conditions: £1599

Extra Info:

this is my girlfriend and mine's old starbo which we have owned for a good few years now, (although she has had the most use from it the logbook is in my name, but we kind of share it really.)however it hasnt seen much use since i bought her a newer model (quadlight) so we think we may aswell sell it so someone can get some use out of it..

ive used this car myself for a while as a daily runner and every now and then if i ever need to, and it has proved to be a reliable little car and we havent had any problems with this one at all since we have owned it despite its age. it has a few scratches here and there as you would expect however it is in pretty good condition considering the fact that it is 18 years old!

there are a few little bits that need attention hence the price, its not alot of work and wont cost much money but i just dont find myself the time or enthusiasm to get the little niggly bits sorted.. :homer:

engine mounts are worn so will need replacing, sump gasket is leaking slightly, 1 of the tyre valves has a very slow leak so will need the tyre to be removed and have a new valve fitted, doors sometimes dont unlock with the alarm so you have to go through the boot as the doors have been de-locked :haha: i think it just needs a new door lock solinoid (clifford) which are about £30.

spec

clifford concept 600 alarm (cat 1)
blitz nur spec cat back system
recently fitted yokohama parada spec 2 tyres (all 4)
RSR lowering springs
electric sunroof model
black jdm split rims (cant remember the name but they look like minilites)
stainless manifold
new front discs n pads fitted early this year
trd duracon gearknob

TAX and MOT'd i think until july/aug. .
clocks read around 170k (still in km)

the car is ready to drive away despite the little bits that need sorting.

Pictures:

263bx3a.jpg

xoqe81.jpg

5oik3o.jpg

4rrsdx.jpg

2iw14lt.jpg

dnizye.jpg

Contact Details: dan 07986940249

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Last edited:

Adam-Gt-

Member +
gutte mate been trying to contact you since thursday , if it sale doesnt happen i want first dibs please