Starlet GT Turbo vs Bugatti Veyron a world first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
lol it had to be done! atleast the guy gave it a boot, they probably get people wanting to race them all the time so im suprised he wasnt pissed off with it, must of only just got the car haha.

quality tho would love to see how fast they are, it must be something else

D3N0

Member +
Well in london i see a different one every now and then seen about 5 different ones, one arabi kid drove one to the regents college to go to school. ive touch one and looked inside, absolutely beautiful. never raced one.... lucky u!

ford_jonathan

Fresh Recruit
Ha yer was grinning all day, the funning thing was he had to turn at a junction on a hairpin and had to do a three point turn cos he couldnt get it round in one.

When he booted i just felt the heat of his exhaust and the sound of his engine and he left me for dust.

He was on Luxembourg plates but seemed to enjoy it cos he and his gf were laughing and waving, maybe a first for him too see a jap car?

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
OK... Obviously you're excited about your encounter, but, your 2nd post on this forum is concerning street racing... Did you read the rules when you signed up? Here they are for your benefit:

Here is a brief overview of the current offences and punishments: Yellow card : Offensive behaviour, Signature Rule Violation, General Spam & Off Topic posting Red Card : Spammed Advertisements (Spambot activity), Posting streetracing related material Posting offensive material, Threatening Behaviour. Customised bans can be imposed where necessary.

When joining a new forum, it's a good idea to read the rules before posting. You won't get a warning this time, but please bear this in mind with your future posts.

This thread will self-destruct shortly...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.