Starlet Mpg

Adam-Gt-

Member +
Does anyone no the Mpg to a Bog standard starlet i want to get another gt but i do delivery driving so if its ganna cost me to much in fuel it just wont be worth it so if anyone can tell me Mpg or even like how many miles they get to £10 etc or full tank

Adam-Gt-

Member +
not bad then hmm think i might have to treat myself again to another Gt wish i never sold mine in the first place :(

Buy a diesel for delivery driving. Your just going to abuse a GT putting up needless miles on it, it would be a waste imo.

Adam-Gt-

Member +
ive allready got a diesel and its sooo boring its also my everyday car want something thats ganna be bit of fun to drive if i had it my way id have a Gt and a keep my diesel car for work but money is tight

craigant

Member +
i work for dominoes using my GT and mines pretty standard and petrol/tips easily covers buying petrol.

I get £1 per delivery and if i put £10 in, on a good night i can come out with £25 - £40 in just petrol and tips so never have to touch my wages for petrol and just save up and buy new parts with my wages.

i usually get about 70 - 120 kilometeres to £10 thats town driving, driving slow and boosting sometimes

Adam-Gt-

Member +
i work for dominoes using my GT and mines pretty standard and petrol/tips easily covers buying petrol.

I get £1 per delivery and if i put £10 in, on a good night i can come out with £25 - £40 in just petrol and tips so never have to touch my wages for petrol and just save up and buy new parts with my wages.

i usually get about 70 - 120 kilometeres to £10 thats town driving, driving slow and boosting sometimes

i work for a kebab shop i only usually get bout £10 in tips think i might have to apply at dominoes.... its pretty good on juice then im only getting 70miles to £10 and thats in a diesel car so its about the same really

Matchew

Member +
I used to deliver chinese in me red glanza used to get 280 miles to £38 of v power so works out around 35mpg