Price and price conditions: £400 ovno

Extra Info: Preset ecu for EP82, would suit hybrid ct9

Pictures:Mines.JPG

Contact Details: PM me please

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Free UK Mainland

Last edited:

Finger Tight Mike

Fresh Recruit
I've never ran a car on either of those to be honest mate but the mines is a preset ecu which is mapped for a hybrid ct9 so it's plug in and go, I ran it with a blitz K1 turbo and I was very happy with it! Hope this helps mate! :eek:

JayEP82

Member +
well ive got td04 on standard ecu, so dont spose this ecu would be any good :( cheers for your help anyways and good luck with the sale
free bump

MarcoFTE

Member +
Mine's is a very good brand. A friend of mine here has it also on his EP82. Is really happy with it (stock CT9a @ 1.0 bar) Good luck with the sale!

Guye

Lifer
well ive got td04 on standard ecu, so dont spose this ecu would be any good :( cheers for your help anyways and good luck with the sale
free bump

What are you saying! The Mine's ecu was developed for the 4efte to unlock much of the potential sealed away by Toyota. In any form it removes speed cut, fuel cut, raises the duty cycle of the injectors, raises the top rpm to around 8500 and give more aggressive timing at high rpms to counter the lack of top end power which was the weakness of the ct9. Because the ecu still retains the Toyota map for the 4efte (though it removes restrictions) it is able to find safe setting to work with other upgrades you make to your car (bigger turbo like the td04, higher boost etc,) within reasonable limits. This makes it versatile in situations where climate, fuel quality and such like factors would play in role in the map selected and eliminates the need for a tuner. These units are rare now and are practically a piece of starlet history. The difference between this and the stock unit is chalk and cheese.

Finger Tight Mike

Fresh Recruit
WHAT HE SAID! :) But seriously thank you mate some good info there and all very true! This really is a great little ECU I cant belive its not yet sold!

somal

Member +
i have one just like this in my car atm, i really thought it was the stock stock ecu that came with the starlets, i have a ct9 hybrid, also i didnt know it was worth as much..cheers...i was planning on upgrading and giving this one away >LOL> thank god i found this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.