Starlets/Glanzas Stolen

I know this is the wrong place to post this but is it me or are more and more getting stolen and there mainly in northern ireland?

Im sick of people robbing things just through jealousy coz they cant afford what we've got.

I cant wait to catch one of em in the act one day, im guna pay him a lesson which may teach the others not to fuck around with things that arent theirs lol.!!!!!!!!!!!! God it makes me angry!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Glad mine is garaged most nights lol with a loud good alarm and imobliser!!!

Alex

stuart

Member +
Starlets shouldnt be able to get 'stolen' - Only way someone can steal mine is if they have a flatbed trailer to winch it on and away they go. Can't just snap steering lock and ignition barrel and jam a screw driver in.

Starlets shouldnt be able to get 'stolen' - Only way someone can steal mine is if they have a flatbed trailer to winch it on and away they go. Can't just snap steering lock and ignition barrel and jam a screw driver in.

same rock on the ep82's lol!!!!!

SupaStu

Member +
I think an amateur already had a pop at mine last year and broke the quarter window.

Think the clifford alarm scared them off though.

I hardly ever see glanzas or EP82's in the north West, only down south there is loads.

As long as you have a good alarm then it scares most away.

GTEP82

Member +
sum 1 tried stealin mine on thursday night but they fukd wi the wrong person i woke up n scared them off but have found out who they r where they live who they no there past wot toilet paper they wipe there arse wi so am guna repay the faver n damage to there face :shoot::shoot:

There is no lesson you can teach them.

If some clown come outside my house and attempted to steal my car then all I can do is call the Gardai which normally takes apprix 2-3 days to respond and come out.
If I go outside to them and touch them at all then I am the person in the wrong and will be sued through the courts for GBH or whatever. It is sickening.

bucketep91

Member +
i got followed 1 night by a bunch of lads who i think where planning to steal my car. i got out of the car like a looney with my work tools that i had left in the car and they shit themselfs and iv never seen them again.

GTEP82

Member +

If some clown come outside my house and attempted to steal my car then all I can do is call the Gardai which normally takes apprix 2-3 days to respond and come out.
If I go outside to them and touch them at all then I am the person in the wrong and will be sued through the courts for GBH or whatever. It is sickening.

i calld the gardi they turn up 20mins later the car wud of been on boat goin sum where else by then, always remember in sum cases its not wot u no its who u no can get away wi anything as lng as u dont get caught n plan it rite :slap:

Paul-GlzV

Member +
i had a lucky escape car was parked up outside my work wit a flat battery so alarm not workin/on an some tit came over the bk wall as were in the corner of an industrial est. holding wat i wud call a bivy bar (long thin piece of metal that wud slide down between door an glass to catch door pin to open door) lucky enuf a friend of mine was loading his lorry wit our forklift outside an chased the little fucker :p.

sam_glanz

Member +
We don't have to much of this down the here!! But i feel sorry for the person who trys and gets caught! I think who ever catches a someone in the act, kidnap them, take them to a nice remout location, come on here let us no where, and we can all drive up there and torcher them? I'm well game for that lol??

EvilKnievel

Member +

It's exactly the same over here don't worry, had 2 guys break into my neighbours ( lady of 68! ) house about 2 years ago and they assaulted her, lucky I was home early and heard her scream when they went into the house, I ran over but they heard me jump the fence, still managed to get the one guy as he was running out the front door, then after I had a little "chat" with him, the cops wanted to charge ME with attempted murder! :confused::mad: