Starlets @ Lakeside

ktl

Member +
Black GT with Orange wheels.
White GT going away from lakeside on m25 i went past you beeping at ya.

Rossi-GTturbo

Member +
yeh that was the first time ive bin lakeside n i noticed they closed some roads off!

Last edited by a moderator:

ktl

Member +
I was in my white gt with hids nd white wheels matey. i was up and down the strip a few times then went up on the bridge to see police had closed it off! then went into tescos!

Rossi-GTturbo

Member +
I was in my white gt with hids nd white wheels matey. i was up and down the strip a few times then went up on the bridge to see police had closed it off! then went into tescos!

prob saw u but there were a few was u parked rite up the top? i fink i saw ur car

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
I'd love to get to one of those meets some time sounds like a good night down there.

ktl

Member +
I'd love to get to one of those meets some time sounds like a good night down there.

you do get some nob drivers like yesterday, a guy in a bmw trying to get his back end out every second nearly crashing into me aswell:mad: and trys blames me!!

Last edited by a moderator:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i was down there, i heard that a noob in a glanza. crashed up the strip. hence why police shut it off.

an i do know who it was lol

saw plenty of glanzas a matt black one was 2 spaces along from me at tesco.

dan

malcolmgt

Member +

how do you get up to that bridge over the dual carriageway!!