Steering wheel and boss kit help

Paul147

Member +
Im just in the middle of ordering a new steering wheel here for my car, When i click on boss kit it says airbag cars or standard, with me having bust my airbag the other week will i still need to get the airbag one or will the standard one do? also are all boss kits the same because it doesnt state any cars when selecting the boss kit.

*edit* also im not so sure which one to go for any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Paul147

Member +
il bump this up again i never orderd that boss kit the other day for some reason, Any way with my airbag coming out the other week will i need to order the boss kit for the airbag model? I would asume i would but just want to double check.

Thanks paul

corofin12345

Member +
im sure u can bypass the switch.. ive done it on 2 cars already..the airbag is in the steering wheel itself. only wires run down the kit but make sure u get a kit compatible for the horn

Last edited:

Paul147

Member +
sorry should have said its for a momo steering wheel, so there will be no airbag but its says if i want a boss for an airbag model?

corofin12345

Member +
sorry should have said its for a momo steering wheel, so there will be no airbag but its says if i want a boss for an airbag model?

no harm goin for that so mate.... the airbag lite would b on full time otherwise but they are easy 2 overide anyway if u ave that problem... when u get it post a thread if any problems occur..make sure the kit is for ep91's.. best of luck :)

Last edited: