still wont start since run out fuel... getting to the point were want to break it

you name it ive changed it or checked it........... even when it does start you have to lower fuel pressure and full throttle and then it seriously miss fires its driving me nuts now getting to the point were i want to break it

any ideas guys rep given

cant find any codes as havent a tool to see them............. ted you still got them injectors ..... ive noticed cyclinder 1,2 not getting hot on the exhaust manifold so could be overfueling like stuck open what you reckon dude

Ted

Member +
do a diagnostic check as above, its easy. let us know what you get. its impossible to guess what your injectors are doing.

realli i didnt no that well ive swap injectors round and dont make a diff ive still got no fire in cyclinder 1 and 2 so what could it be if shims were fucked it would open late but would still make a bang and a fire right guys ???? ill go do a check in a min

dan_ep82

Member +
if you still dont have it running by the weekend i could pop have a look if you like im sure we could sort it

ALaN

Member +
Were you on boost when you ran out of fuel?
I'm guessing you've checked the ht leads, plugs, dizzy etc

GTnomez

Member +
Make sure you know how to count them (with the use of the short pauses) so you get the correct number

no alan bud it was idling and ive replaced all ht spark plugs dizzy again lol as i broke ht leads so i got new ones with new plugs and got the clip type ht leads so reason to get new dizzy lol