Stm proper drag evo!!!

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
sean ya seen there other evo that does low 8's all day, dude nearly crash's it at the end of the run tho!!!! lol

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
it's when people start buying crate engine's and not building it themselves is when it starts to add up!!!!

uk seems to be 2 year's behind everyone else, look at buschur running 9 dead on his everyday evo full interior the lot!!

animal gt

Member +
it's when people start buying crate engine's and not building it themselves is when it starts to add up!!!!

uk seems to be 2 year's behind everyone else, look at buschur running 9 dead on his everyday evo full interior the lot!!

wouldnt say uk man! england is wel up there,thats abit it doh

John@ECC

Lifer
Yeah sure look at norris designs done a 9.26 1/4 in 2006 and hasnt went anywhere near that time since, even @ TOTB this year he couldnt break out of the 10's as far as i remember.

revolver

Fresh Recruit
Fresh to the site and asking how much your asking someone how much did they put into his car this site is going to Fuck

but its ok to slate other tuners and there times no questions asked i work closley with norris designs and are a great company with alot to come

then make a statement dat if 100k is spent to get into 9s theres something wrong
there is well over 100k spent on the bumbleboy i mean bee FACT

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
norris is different butter, he's more track than drag and dyno number's now, had his fun doing that, his old skool white evo was the NUT'S!!!!!!!!
been out in a ND 700+ evo street driven dog box the lot and was scary stuff!!

revolver where bouts ya from like any pic's of car or what???

revolver

Fresh Recruit
norris is different butter, he's more track than drag and dyno number's now, had his fun doing that, his old skool white evo was the NUT'S!!!!!!!!
been out in a ND 700+ evo street driven dog box the lot and was scary stuff!!

revolver where bouts ya from like any pic's of car or what???

hi im new to the site and just finding my way i will sort some pics ive just started a gt 35 water injection project on my gt...this tread caught my eye and got me a bit royaled

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
nuts how it kicks him back so hard into the seat on the changes, just like when i ran 1 bar on a td04l.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
what about when i cranked it up to 1.4 ...... TWICE!!
haha its all ready to go mate, running and everything. need to get my exhaust modified as this new downpipe is different, need to get that sorted. just waiting for mot to arrive in the post ;) haha.

ive acquired another td04l ewg kit so i need another starlet to put that on.

im gutted i never got the gear box sorted out when it was all out the car. still not exactly sure on that side of things.

John@ECC

Lifer
but its ok to slate other tuners and there times no questions asked i work closley with norris designs and are a great company with alot to come

then make a statement dat if 100k is spent to get into 9s theres something wrong

Can you show me your proof???

John@ECC

Lifer

I wasnt slating them, i was just telling the facts. Norris are very good when it comes to Evo's there's no doubt about that, im just saying to get these cars to go fast can be hard so the comment earlier saying "not like these blow ins with there 9s with 100k spent on it" it isnt that easy.lol

Last edited: