Stock Turbo 1/4 mile

Moises_EP91

Fresh Recruit
i want to know the best numbers on the track with the stock turbo and the specs of the engine

and the time with the stock cars.

Fishy89GT

Banned
i did a 14.9 sec 1/4, with FMIC, De-Cat, Exhaust and Filter..on standard boost, and thats when my rings were going aswell, as it was chucking loads of oil out of the breather filter....

Gilly2006

Member +
i know some1 on the site got 14.4 on stock CT9 with some mods but can't member wat mods they where, obviously the boost was around 1.0 bar.

for fastest ct9 set up....i think the malta boys ran it.....i beleive 13.5 or somewhere around there......send damage a PM...i beleive the car was somehow related to him

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
technically mr hkspower ran the fastest ct9 1/4 mile, of 12.8 et with bf goodrich semis on a stock engine running 16psi & some other mods ;) but those i cant share im afraid lol

goldenvtr

Member +
i know some1 on the site got 14.4 on stock CT9 with some mods but can't member wat mods they where, obviously the boost was around 1.0 bar.

that was me, and it was at stock boost.

14.4 at 96mph with just full exhuast filter of turbo and striped out rear i never went far on the ct9 but at this spec i could run 14.7s all the time.

then i went td04

technically mr hkspower ran the fastest ct9 1/4 mile, of 12.8 et with bf goodrich semis on a stock engine running 16psi & some other mods ;) but those i cant share im afraid lol

wasn't this a hybrid turbo?..by all means correct me if i'm wrong kon

as i think this guy is referring to a stock ct9 turbo

Timmy

Member +
Admin should set up a 1/4 mile table, not sure if the one off the old site is still about. Anyway if it was downloadable as a spreasheet people could sort them by turbo ie ct9. And other perameters such as slicks or road tyre ect.

Cool_ManX

Fresh Recruit
translated means./././ very good times

damn i love google !:)

lol, sorry about that, i speak spanish,

from dominican republic....

we have glanza 3SGTE and 1.3t

1.3t in times of 14.2 with, filter,exhaust,boost...
3sgte in times of 12.4..... with 400whp too much power...

Cool_ManX

Fresh Recruit
thats very poor for the power, he must have problems with traction..

The subzero 3S EP82 cracked an 11.3 @125mph with 400WHP....

yeah, traction.... here dont have a good track...

B08YZS246014-02.jpg

G6IBYF087390-02.jpg

3JXAR3747653-02.jpg