straightliners 1/4 mile drag weekend 31st march and 1st April

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Well straightliners are back again at the end of this month to the kirkbride air field in cumbria

i will be there in my ep85 and im sure peter will be in his td04 glanza doing his usual 30/40 runs haha.

should be a good day 8am-5pm i think its about 35 quid for unlimited runs or a fiver for spectators.

heres the location

link

its a good day out, normally a good variety of cars last time speccy was there racing who has that crazy tiagra.

its not far for you scotish guys to come down for either. less than 2 hours from glasgow.

if you want any more info let me know i can give you my number if anyone wants to meet up or help finding the place ect.

Last edited:

pc18

no its not mate just an old air field im afraid. always a good weekend though, and its not normally too busy so you can get loads of runs in. peter always gets over 30 in lol. not sure if the weekend would be worth you guys coming over for though! if you go on youtube and search for "kirkbride drag" that brings up loads of vids if you want a look.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Hmmm could maybe to the 31st, should be heading on down the road for the 1st ;)

would be an opportunity for setting things up.

pc18

would be great to get a look at the beast spuddy! over this way its all mad vauxhalls, be good to show them a crazy starlet.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
would be great to get a look at the beast spuddy! over this way its all mad vauxhalls, be good to show them a crazy starlet.

I'll see what I can do, would be handy if sailing into Stranraer, its on the way.

pc18

post code is CA7 5LF. if anyones interested. there will be 3 starlets racing for certain.