Stranraer or close to it

Trevor

Member +
I need a favour from someone in or close to Stranraer.There's no real big hurry and no I havn't broken down again lol.

scot-ish

Member +
am ther every now and again, as im from there, and will be there next weekend, and also glanzanut on ere is from there

if its drugs, your best off asking captain starlet lol

am ther every now and again, as im from there, and will be there next weekend, and also glanzanut on ere is from there

if its drugs, your best off asking captain starlet lol

aye aye drugs is my second trade (yes its a trade)

pick me pick me! :haha::haha:

ive got heehaw else to do... woman troubles :confused:

scot-ish

Member +
if you need a job doin, knee caps etc, as thats the usual call from ireland, then your prob best combining me and glanzanut, if your looking for a woman over here, then just glanzanut, he "knows" 90% of the wimmen in the town

haha

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
lol poor trevor.. u lads are gonna drive him crazy lol :haha:

Trevor

Member +
The Boys

Well since there could be kneecaps,woman,drugs and a fast car involved I rekon I could use you both.I'll converse with Mr Big here and get the ball rolling.

scot-ish

Member +
haha, quality lol,

only prob is, between the 3 of us, there still aint a fast car lol

on a more serious note, what you after lol

Trevor

Member +
Wheels

Ah sure I have the use of the Mad Turbo 5 only problem is it's a two seater.The smallest can go in the boot with the hardware.

ahh ha i see its been a while since you last saw me jamie i.e i aint no wee guy no more!

pm replied to trevor about them thai brides your wanting shipped over ;):haha::haha:

GT_Irl

Member +
im gettin the ferry across from Stran too Belfast around the 10th if thats any good too ya?!!

edit: Im then headin south through Dublin but could detour slightly if needed!

GT_Irl

Member +
Just the crack/chat but in a very hetrosexual way!:freddy:

:haha: ya man, dependin on times and stuff we could actually be stayin there for a night, comin down from Durness like...some trek!:( Would be great to have a chat and if you've got a quick GT you can take me for a spin because I still havnt bin in a fast one (mines slow!) Any nightlife there? Just passed through on the way up so didnt get a chance too have a look around!

:haha: ya man, dependin on times and stuff we could actually be stayin there for a night, comin down from Durness like...some trek!:( Would be great to have a chat and if you've got a quick GT you can take me for a spin because I still havnt bin in a fast one (mines slow!) Any nightlife there? Just passed through on the way up so didnt get a chance too have a look around!

well since my headgasket away me doubts ill be boosting hard :( just the odd blip now and then.

ehm well if the tenth not a saturday expect no nightlife lol But could go for a few beers if fancy it you with your missis yeah show you about.. Without being cheeky can i ask what age you are? there is a reason ahind it.