Street Sleepers Rolling Road Day - Birmingham

amy ep91

Member +
Streetsleepers are organising a rolling day in Birmingham

The details are
:

DATE SUNDAY 1ST MAY first car will go on at 9am

Price £25 per car for 2 runs & print out
they will get your car setteld first then do 1 run let it cool down for a few minutes then do the 2nd run

Eckersall Rd
Kings Norton
Birmingham
B38 8SS

Here's a few paragraphs off the website about the rolling road http://www.vikingautodismantlers.co.uk/vtune.html

We have a 2 wheel drive rolling road, for motor sport, short oval, grass track, long circuit, hill climb & sprints capable of taking 360bhp at the wheels. A fully computerised system with a full print out of results ie. power and torque. We can calculate the loss of power through the drive chain. For road cars we will do power runs. Phone for details.
Preparation for the rolling road.
Before bringing your car for a rolling road tune its a good idea to check that the car is in good health mechanically. Its worth remembering that some vehicles will approach 150mph on the dyno!!

Check the basics, i.e. spark plugs, leads, distributor cap, rotor arm and coil. Again, any faults in these areas will show up during the session and we can sort them if you wish, but we will obviously charge for the diagnostic time.

Please also ensure your cooling system is in good order otherwise we will have to keep stopping to let things cool down.
Viking are putting on a bbq for us, also trophies for highest bhp cars and also a magazine feature plus we are going to try and get some entertainment such as show cars and race car and some music.

So far there are 20+ cars interested ranging from all sorts, as I am the proud owner of a EP91, I thought it would be cool for some of you to show off what you've got :)

If you're interested make a list with your name and what EP you've got !!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE :)