Stri-Racing UK

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
StriLogo.png

Tuning Developments are now the UK Sole Dealer for Stri-Racing - we are now Stri-Racing UK.

We have been working alongside Stri-Racing for the last 12 months, and have agreed to become the Sole UK distributor for Stri-Racing.

We have been extremely impressed by the quality of Stri’s workmanship of their products and their designs and features that we believe make them the best gauge out on the market.

We are running these in all of our demo cars, and a lot of our customers having seen them in our cars have since changed their existing gauges and are now running Stri-Racing Gauges.

DSDSLMII.png
DSD-CSBoost.png

We prefer the DSD range of gauges that Stri produce, as these offer everything a gauge should offer – aswell as being very reliable. The DSD range comes in either 52 or 60mm gauges, with either a black or white faced gauge or a “blacked out” gauge.

The key features of the DSD are:

Warning Settings – User preset warning values – alarm by LED
Peak Recall – On demand, view highest value achieved
Automatic Self Calibration - Each DSD meter is equipped with self calibration function that resets the pointer position after each installation. Or can be manually activated by shutting off the constant power source.
Short Circuit Auto detect - If the sensor wire is incorrectly connected or the signal extension wire cut, the meter will detect the error and alarms the driver. (Backlighting will go off / pointer flashing)
Dimmer - Reduce backlighting brightness for night time driving.
Extreme accuracy - All DSD are equipped with racing spec sensors for accurate reading.

DSD-CSWaterTemp.png

We can offer the following gauges in 52mm or 60mm in the DSD series (all of them electrical and come with their own fitting kit inc sensors, gauge holders):

• 2 Bar boost (able to offer PSI equivalent)
• 3 Bar boost
• Exhaust gas temperature
• Fuel pressure
• Oil pressure
• Oil temperature
• RPM Tachometer
• Volt
• Water temperature

STRIRacingUK.jpg

PICT2379.jpg

PICT2332.jpg

STRI350Za.jpg

Cheers :)

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd
01925 822 266

Nick@TD.co.uk

TGTT.com members will receive 10% discount on 2 gauge or more orders :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

Johnny_C

Lifer
i had anstri boost gauge a few years ago and it was excellant.
anyone who buys them will not be dissapointed,they are extremely well put together.
i only sold mines as i wanted a full defi gauge set,which stri arent far away from in terms of quality.

Nick@TD.co.uk

look good how much are they ??

Hi bud,

Prices will be added to our new website which is here soon!

Feel free to drop me a PM to enquire at the moment :)

i had anstri boost gauge a few years ago and it was excellant.
anyone who buys them will not be dissapointed,they are extremely well put together.
i only sold mines as i wanted a full defi gauge set,which stri arent far away from in terms of quality.

Certainly are fantastic gauges :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

fishman

Member +
These are on my to-do list, a few mates have these fitted, saw mikes and nicks at the weekend, good quality and very easy to read if that makes sense, roll on next payday the gt's had its treat for this month:)

Chris_14a

Member +
Got the water temp fitted at the moment one off the best mods I've had. Never realised how important they are until you have them and after having cheap gauges these are just so accurate . Going to be Getting oil temp before japfest :)