Stripped and sprayed up the rear of my glanza :)

turbo head

Munster Area Rep.
Spend all day yesterday stripping and masking up and sprayin the rear of my glanza with thanks to vincent-ep91. heres a few pics of the finished result. comments welcome :rockon:
DSCF0210.jpg

DSCF0209.jpg

DSCF0208.jpg

DSCF0207.jpg

DSCF0206.jpg

Jaf_ep91

Member +
looks good mate after my engine i plan to sort out the inside of mine

perfect example of how to do it nice 1 :)

_iforget_glanza

Untrusted Seller
really nice:)that just matt black outa a can?black and purple are the colours i wana use on mine aswell:pmayb a deeper shade than urs tho...u should get a ryt up up of it mate:)

Mark-ep91

Member +
looks savage thinking bout doing this to my own as i hate carrying passengers :haha:

what puple is that btw ? need to do a rocker cover and that looks like a nice shade of it

browndk04

Fresh Recruit
Looks really good. Has the matt paint held up ok with carrying anything in the back? I did an mines done in an old car but most of it scraped off. I'm wondering if the matt paint is more hard wearing?

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Looks really good. Has the matt paint held up ok with carrying anything in the back? I did an mines done in an old car but most of it scraped off. I'm wondering if the matt paint is more hard wearing?

i used hammerite on mine. nice an tough had an engine in the back the other day an has not even marked it lol.

slap it on thick lol