Stuff go missing.

Derek

Lifer
Have you ever had belongings just go missing, I have a collectors foggy world championship winning model of the ducati bike he rode. It has gone missing on me and can't find it for the life of me. It means that much to me I would trade my ce28ns for it and I can't find it. Head is melted.:mad: one possibility is my nephew took it and is using it as a toy. If he did god help him I will disown him as a nephew.

Tanz

Lifer
Do you have dogs in the house? My dog normally eats valuable stuff when I'm not at home

everybody Aidans safe is a dog people,,,you wanna get your hand on Aidans valuables take the dog...

@ Derek always can happen best to chill out play a game on the playstation and hopefully youll remember...

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Have you ever had belongings just go missing, I have a collectors foggy world championship winning model of the ducati bike he rode. It has gone missing on me and can't find it for the life of me. It means that much to me I would trade my ce28ns for it and I can't find it. Head is melted.:mad: one possibility is my nephew took it and is using it as a toy. If he did god help him I will disown him as a nephew.

Happens me all the time Derek. Wrecks my head too. Usually turn up somewhere though.

Do you have dogs in the house? My dog normally eats valuable stuff when I'm not at home

Lol...what kind of stuff has he eaten Aidan??

everybody Aidans safe is a dog people,,,you wanna get your hand on Aidans valuables take the dog...

@ Derek always can happen best to chill out play a game on the playstation and hopefully youll remember...

My safe? Lol my safe has dried out years ago!

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Ermm.. Lots of clothers, bed clothers, shoes, wires, laptop charger, My food!, documents, and everything else that goes missing

Ha that sounds like a handful. We have a Boxer pup and he is similar at the min. Everything and anything that goes missing usually turns up in his bed lol.

Derek

Lifer
I've upended the place, no dog in the house, I leave it on a specific shelf in my room and it is gone. I reckon it's my nephew if it is, he doesn't know what's coming to him I will kill him. Have to be up at 4 and can't sleep now.

Tanz

Lifer
Ha that sounds like a handful. We have a Boxer pup and he is similar at the min. Everything and anything that goes missing usually turns up in his bed lol.

hahaha ahh you sure he aint at your beer before he goes doing all this....

sanchez

Member +
Ah hate it when you lose something especially when its your passport and your going on holiday in a week :( lol found it in the end!!!!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i seem too lose my sky remote. no idea how but i do. i will lokk for it for hours an then give up, later that night i catch a glimpse out the corner of my eye. i think my mums tryna make me go loopy lol

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Happens me alot. You'll be working on the car and you'll put a ratchet/socket down and 2 minutes later for the life of you ,you cant find it.
10 minutes later you look in your pocket and find it there. I still think someone is doing it to me lol

corofin12345

Member +
dont get me started...lol.. lets try a different line of thought.. with the nephew in mind did you move it to a more secure place just incase he would find it..??

Derek

Lifer
I have no idea my sister checked his room and says she didn't find it, I'm going loopy I've upended my bedroom twice and it hasnt turned up. I'm going over to her house now to check. I'm fit for the nut house now.

glanzatracy

Member +
parents or close friends have dropped it and knew youd be so mad so may not have told you, but i know what you mean i brought a RC monster truck from usa when i was 14, i came 15 oneday and i could never find it and it was pretty big if you ask me i could only find the charger and the controller lol

you know what they say WATCH OUT THERES A BURGURALAR ABOUT!!!! lol