Subscription Fee

Guys,

The unwanted subscription fee was taken form my account without prior knowladge, my account said it did NOT have a reccuring supscription.

Please can someone contact me urgently regarding this, the issue has been logged with Pay Pal as a matter of urgency.

Regards

gv1.3

Admin
Can you calm down please. Check the paid subscriptions section again and read it carefully. There is a star beside the ONLY available option. The explanation for this star is below it. It clearly states that it is a recurring subscription.

Your subscription can be deleted at ANY time by you via paypal.

You have emailed us at 3.33pm EST and then opened a dispute on paypal at 3.37pm as well as opening this thread at 3.45pm. We have refunded you your payment and kindly ask that you remove your subscription via paypal.

If in the future you need assistance please be patient.

gv1.3

Admin
lol :) the thing is that we are always more than happy to refund fees immediately if someone asks. When disputes are lodged on paypal though it just causes needless problems for us.

Haha i think it was mainly shock - I paid last time, and will proberbly pay again, its just that I havent used the site in a long time and was careful to check.. and then I went abit skiewee!!

Thanks Dylan - You know im special!

Also, does anyone have a scooby how to undo the subscription within pay pal? Im lost!!

Last edited:

Gav_Kara

Member +
Haha i think it was mainly shock - I paid last time, and will proberbly pay again, its just that I havent used the site in a long time and was careful to check.. and then I went abit skiewee!!

Also, does anyone have a scooby how to undo the subscription within pay pal? Im lost!!

Yeah once uve paid for it,delete it after

gv1.3

Admin

no worries dude the paid membership is totally optional and if there is ever a problem we never hesitate in refunding.

Not sure where you kill it in paypal, do a search for subscriptions on there and it should throw something up.