subwoofer box sizes?

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
hey there i tried to search online for mesurments for a subwoofer box with no luck! anyone can help? basicly i got 2 subwoofers doing nothing in the garage so i want to use one of them. i forgot exactly the size but i think it was 8". i was told i could find some mesurments as for best result you dont just make a box with whatever mesurments you want.

so anyone can help me?

cheers

Sheldon

got_boost?

Member +
your right there is measurments to optimize the sound of your subs. but not sure at all what the volume measuments are.

djurny

Member +
hey there i tried to search online for mesurments for a subwoofer box with no luck! anyone can help? basicly i got 2 subwoofers doing nothing in the garage so i want to use one of them. i forgot exactly the size but i think it was 8". i was told i could find some mesurments as for best result you dont just make a box with whatever mesurments you want.

so anyone can help me?

cheers

Sheldon
for the best results you would search the specs of your subs, then download winisd (sorry, windows only, could try it with wine if you run linux though :)) and look for your subs there or the closest matching one..
it can calulcate the perfect box for you!

Last edited:
this is what to do, call the sub manufacturer shoulb be able to find the number online easily. Then tell them what you are looking for out of you box and the will calculate it immediately. Just as for tech support.

I did this with my hifonics goliath. the told me every dimension, including all angles of the port, then the emailed it to me as well

Julian-ep91

Member +
this is what to do, call the sub manufacturer shoulb be able to find the number online easily. Then tell them what you are looking for out of you box and the will calculate it immediately. Just as for tech support.

I did this with my hifonics goliath. the told me every dimension, including all angles of the port, then the emailed it to me as well

this is what i had to do with my sub (directed) there very helpfull, is your other sub for sale my girlfriend is after one

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
for the best results you would search the specs of your subs, then download winisd (sorry, windows only, could try it with wine if you run linux though :)) and look for your subs there or the closest matching one..
it can calulcate the perfect box for you!

will try it out mate thanks!

its a boschman pro so i doubt i would find any help... but will try in the morning too! cheers dude

this is what i had to do with my sub (directed) there very helpfull, is your other sub for sale my girlfriend is after one

no mate not FS its going for my bro's sierra :)