Such a shame ...

conorIRLgt

Member +
Just been on donedeal.ie for the first time in ages and can't get over the amount of glanzas and gts up for breaking :( by the looks of it a gt will be a rare enough car to see on the road in a year or 2 ! Are people breaking these due to not having the money to repair after an engine failure or whatever ? Or is the market for breaking these just gone mad ...what do ye guys think is it as bad in the uk?

gtpower

Member +
there getting very scarce on the ground connor finding bits for my gt is proving hard,,people are just gone mad breaking them will be like the rwd starlets and twincams being broke left right and centre

toyotagt

Member +
thats good,,, hope they do get very scarce.... they'll be worth more then... lol.... but if ppl are buying the parts, they must be fixing the cars too..

Mikey4410

Member +
I broke a glanza last year,i bought it with the intention of fixing the knocking engine,was goin over the car cleaning it and noticed the front bumper was on with cable ties at the bottom.i took the bumper of and to my horror found the chassis had been attempted to be welded by a stevie wonder impersonator,filler as well,was such a mess,the whole front end was so awful and nothing lined up( hence the cable ties) .was gutted and that had to be scraped after taking of a few parts.

Such a shame,u are right.they are gorjus cars and getting rarer and rarer