Sumo Power Fuel Rail

SumoDan

Trader
Wanted to start a Fresh thread for this as they have been developed for the EP91/EP82

Sumo Power Fuel rail kit (Polished) - £150+vat (180inc vat)
Sumo Power Fuel rail kit (anodised any colour) - £180+vat (216inc vat)

I can have the rail anodised in pretty much any colour.

If I can get more then X3 people wanting the same colour then I can do them for £150+vat. If you wanted a one off colour it will cost the £180+vat. So if you guys wanted to arrange a few of you getting a certain colour it would work out cheaper for you

The kit comes with fittings needed to bolt the rail on and also X2 Dash 6 fittings to go either end. You will need to supply your own lines and fittings. Or if you let me know how much line you require I will see what I can do for you.

If you would like to order then please contact us - 01797 222 281 or dan@sumopower.com

Cheers,
Dan.

*The Pictures are from Morphs old Glanza*

9eea868d.jpg

65b71de1.jpg

a9feffb7.jpg

danb87

South East England Area Rep
id like one of these. im sure morph can instruct me on what line etc i would require? :) an in anodised blue or pink lol :)

lew777

Member +
I want one of these. Morph can you post up everything you need for these.

I want purple anodised

SumoDan

Trader
Just waiting for Morph to come back to me with the info regarding what fittings you guys will need.

Ok so like I said in the post If we can get a few people wanting the same colour we can do these cheaper so -

Blue -
1) Ryan5793

Pink/Purple -
1) ianmcintoshi
2) Jamie_Td04GT
3) lew777

danb87 - Need to make your mind up lol

So straight away I can do the Pink/Purple ones at a cheaper price if you guys want these?

I will wait to see if anyone else wants these colours so I can keep the costs down and then get them made up.