Sumo power open day saturday

Morph

Member +
Its a chance to go and have a look around the facilitys and buildings of sumo power/jrm group and believe me it will be worth it as i know james owner of the jrm group and this place is one of the most advanced tuning sites in the uk maybe europe mate.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Its a chance to go and have a look around the facilitys and buildings of sumo power/jrm group and believe me it will be worth it as i know james owner of the jrm group and this place is one of the most advanced tuning sites in the uk maybe europe mate.

where bout isit? i might take a drive down there

Arnold

Lifer
My mate was saying the roads there are pretty bad so watch for pot holes, unless he's just making excuses.

Morph

Member +
Na hes right the roads over this way are rubbish but some good places for pictures and that down this way.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
what day isit by the way? im guessin it dont cost too look round lol anyone from my area going?

Morph

Member +
Its saturday mate and its free of charge i think gaz and others up near you are coming down.

simonjp

Member +
yeah all the boys are coming down. i will be in the area anyways at my parents house!!!!! morph sell me your car!!!! not the starlet!!!!!! and get me some pics.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
yeah everyone round simon's parents in the morning for tea, (go easy on the milk, no sugar) and bacon sarny's (loads of ketchup):rockon::rockon:

Morph

Member +
Si if you want the civic why dont you just take a look saturday afternoon be easier than pics as im hardly at my folks now.lol.