Sumo Power Uprated Fuel Rails!!

SumoDan

Trader
Hi Guys,

I have these Sumo Power made in house uprated fuel Rails ready to be made for the Starlet/Glanza But.....

I would just like to know if there will be any intrest in these if I was to have them made?

They will be similar to the HKS Fuel rail but we will be making them in house.

Can you please let me know what you think and I will get a batch made up if I have enough intrest. :cool:

Ta very much,

Dan.

SumoDan

Trader
Well I asked the guys downstaires in engineering and they can't confirm a price for me just yet :(

They just wanted to know if there is still alot of people after them, I get asked about the HKS Fuel all the time so if your interested then get yo name down ;)

Cheers,

Texx

Super Moderator
Well I asked the guys downstaires in engineering and they can't confirm a price for me just yet :(

They just wanted to know if there is still alot of people after them

Your likely to get more interest if members know how much they're going to cost. Ask them to price up for a group buy of 5 or 10 fuel rails.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
also will they come with all the fittings? the hks one you have to make your own and they cost loads.

KrissyB

Member +
Maybe a single centre feed and twin exit to stop the pressure drop across the length of the rail?? Just an Idea.

Kris

SumoDan

Trader
im not 100% of cost or if it will come with the fittings, Its something I can look into more as long as I get enough intrest in these.

I will try and get a rough price and let you know.

Cheers,
Dan

SumoDan

Trader
Hopefully should be getting a price on these soon, both me and the CNC Engineer have been trying to decide which would be the best design etc...
We are in the final stages now so I will have a price asap on these for you guys ;)

Cheers
Dan.