Sumodan (sumopower)

jamesbaa

Member +
Like to say a huge thanks to Sumodan for sorting me out with a good deal on some AEM gauges....

Also just to say was a good day down Sumopower, awsome set-up you guy's have got down there with some amazing cars on display...

Arnold

Lifer
Was a wicked day, very impressive set up! Saw a couple of Glanza's. Mine was the silver one parked out the front.. & i beeped at someone's V with a huge Sumo Power sun strip :) Also saw one in Hastings

Tobz91

Member +
Was a wicked day, very impressive set up! Saw a couple of Glanza's. Mine was the silver one parked out the front.. & i beeped at someone's V with a huge Sumo Power sun strip :) Also saw one in Hastings

That would have been me :) Were you the lad on the road leading into Sumopower parked on the verge? or were you the silver V I saw flashing me heading coming through brenzett into Ashford area? Great day cheers Dan, will be in contact for some of the stickers I spoke of soonish :) Cheers!

Tobz91

Member +

Oops, just read that bit about where you were parked nice car :p Yeah that was me :)

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
yeah cheer's dan your a top dude:rockon::rockon:

gonna be bustin the sumopower t-shirts to all the show;s:haha:

SumoDan

Trader
Cheers guys thanks for the positive feedback,
No problem at all for the AEM Gauges dude :)

If we was trading on the forum then I could do you super duper deals all day long ;)

was a good turn out of Starlets/Glanza's, Will have to get a Dyno Day arranged :)